Chapter 34

A few days later...

Roni's POV

I was scrolling through my feed, liking some pictures and an iMessage notification popped up on my screen

I was scrolling through my feed, liking some pictures and an iMessage notification popped up on my screen. It was from a number I didn't know so I ignored it.

But I was curious to know what the text was about. I put my phone down to go take a shower.

Then my phone dinged again. I grabbed my phone and tapped into my messages.

Unknown: hey, is this sam's gf?

Unknown: there's somethin u should know

What the fuck?

Me: who tf is this?

Unknown: i'm melissa, but that's not important

Me: then leave me the fuck alone

Unknown: i've been having sex with sam for about 2 months. i didn't know he had a gf. he told me he was single

I gasped. What the hell is this shit?

Me: wtf is this? watever sick joke ur trying to make, fucking stop it

Unknown: it's not a joke. wat reason would i have for lying to u?

She's trying to mess with my head, or whoever this is. Sammy would never cheat on me. Ever.

Me: stop, playin. this isn't fucking funny. at all

Unknown: i'm serious

Me: y r u tellin me this?

Unknown: i'm two months pregnant with his baby

Oh my god. Tears rolled down my cheeks. This can't be true. Sammy would never do that to me. He loves me. We have a kid together and another on the way. He wouldn't dare.

Me: ur lying. he would never do that to me. he loves me

Unknown: Attachment: 3 Images

I looked at the pictures to see that they were together at the bar, practically sucking each other's faces off. I was so done. I put my phone down and decided to take a shower.

I can't believe him. I can't believe he would cheat on me. And he fucking got her pregnant. Elise was right. I shouldn't have waited to have that conversation with him because he got bored.
———

I walked out of the bathroom after about thirty minutes and walked into me and Sammy's room. Sammy was in the room, taking his shirt off. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey baby." He greeted.

"Don't 'hey baby' me." I growled and he frowned.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" He asked me, approaching me.