Chapter 5

Roni's POV

I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes

I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes. I just had the best sleep of my life. This bed is so warm and comfortable. I wish I could sleep on it forever.

I turned on my other side and saw that Sammy wasn't in the bed. I yawned and got up from the bed and went out of his room, into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I washed off all of my makeup and washed my hair. Then I washed the rest of my body. I finished taking my shower and exited the bathroom.

I walked back into the room and wore my outfit from last night, except for my heels. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. There, I saw Sammy cooking. It smelled really good in here.

"Morning." I greeted him. He turned around and smiled at me. I mentally rolled my eyes. Is he really acting like last night didn't happen?

"Oh morning, Roni. How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Great." I answered monotonously.

"I made you breakfast." He said, holding a plate full of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He set it on the island and I sat on the chair.

"Thank you." I thanked him. He also poured me orange juice, setting that by me too. I started to eat as Sammy started to wash the dishes.

I wanted to ask him about the phone call he got last night. But I didn't because it wasn't my business. It was bothering me though. Like a lot. Maybe that was his ex calling to get back with him. Maybe they still have feelings for each other and I'm just a rebound.

"Roni, you ok?" He asked. I nodded, continuing to eat. "You sure? Nothing's bothering you?" He questioned again.

"No, I'm fine. Just stop asking me that." I assured him by forcing him a smile. He sat down next to me as I looked down at my breakfast. He lifted my chin with his finger, forcing me to look up into his eyes.

"What's wrong, Roni? Don't lie to me." He said and I sighed.

"Who's Stassie?" I asked. He took a deep breath and was silent. It's like he knew I was gonna ask that and he didn't want me to know. "Well?" I pressed on.

"Roni—."

"Sammy, the least you could do is tell me. If I'm doing this, we have to be completely honest with each other. I don't wanna be pulled into any drama, ok? I've had enough of it in my life. I don't need anymore." I explained and he sighed.

"Stassie's the girl before you. She became overly obsessed with me and my money. I was in love with her, but she ruined everything. It was a blind love. She didn't love me back, but now, she keeps calling me and won't stop. She wants me to take her back, but I told her I was done." He explained briefly.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"You have nothing to be worried about, Roni. I promise." He said and I nodded. "Hurry up. I'm gonna go shower. When I'm done, we'll go to the mall." He said.

"K." I answered and he kissed my head before he left the kitchen, leaving me by myself. I sighed and ate the breakfast he gave me. I don't know why, but I have a feeling we're gonna meet really soon.
———

After eating, I cleaned up and washed my dishes. Then I left the kitchen and went back upstairs to get my shoes.

I opened the door to Sammy's room and went to the full length mirror to check myself. The stains on my dress from yesterday were still there and noticeable, which made me groan.

I fixed my hair a little more and the doors to Sammy's room opened, revealing a freshly showered Sammy, his hair still dripping and his towel hanging dangerously low around his hips, showing his very well defined v-line. I looked up at him to see him smirking.

"Do you need something?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. I bit my lip. Yeah, that dick. "What?" He questioned. Shit, he heard that?! I cleared my throat.

"Umm, I need something to wear. My dress is stained from last night."

"Oh, right. That reminds me. I bought you something as a welcome gift." He said and went into one of his drawers, he pulled out a box and handed it to me. I opened it and smiled.

"Wow, thank you." I thanked him. In the box was grey top and matching pants.

"Put it on, and we'll go." He said. I exited the room, one hand holding the box of clothing and the other, my heels. I changed in the bathroom, and looked myself in the mirror. It was actually really pretty.

(outfit above/ on 1st page)

I wonder how he got my size though because it fits so perfectly.

I walked out in my new outfit. I went back into Sammy's room and he was fully dressed. He sprayed his cologne and turned to look at me.

"You look gorgeous." He smiled.

"Thank you." I bit my lip and he walked toward me, wrapping an arm possessively around me.

"You do know you're gorgeous. Right?" He said. Our faces were inches apart from each other. I gulped. Shit, he can take me now. I smiled, speechless and he chuckled. "We didn't get to finish what we started last night." He said again. The memories of last night flooded through my mind, which kind of annoyed me.

"It can wait til we come back." I said. He nodded and let go of me, taking my hand and leading me downstairs and out of the house. I know he was a little hurt by my response, but he deserved it.

He opened the passenger door to his Mercedes and I sat inside. He closed the door for me and went around, sitting inside, too.

"We're gonna shop til we drop. You ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I smiled and he drove off.