Chapter Thirty-Three

February 7th, Sean's birthday...

"You're not going as Bree, Y/n." Mark said through the bathroom door.

"Why not? He loves Bree, not me! I have to be an alter ego now. Apparently I'm not good enough." Y/n cried out putting her hair up so she could put the wig.

"Open the door." Mark said.

"No." Y/n replied.

"Unlock the door." Mark said.

The door clicked. Mark twisted the door handle and grabbed the wig on Y/n's head. He ripped it off.

"Hey!" Y/n screamed reaching for it.

"You don't need this," Mark reached out for Y/m'a makeup, "or this."

He threw everything onto his bed. He picked up Y/n'a clothes for 'Bree' and threw them out as well. Felix walked in after Mark threw the clothes with his hands behind his back.

"Wha-why are you doing this?" Y/n asked giving up.

"Because, if you want Sean back, your not going to get him being a slut." Mark said pulling out the hair tie from Y/n's hair.

"And, Sean needs to know that you are a beautiful person. Inside and out." Felix added in pulling out clothes from behind his back.

Y/n at the boys through the mirror. She smiled as a stray tear left her eye. Mark and Felix smiled as they did their things to get Y/n ready.

"Uh. Do you know how to curl hair?" Mark asked Felix as he plugged in the curler.

"No." Felix said looking at the strange gadget.

Y/n chuckled. "Let me get ready. You guys go and I'll be out in a few with all of this...stuff."

"Okay. But if you come out as a different ego-"

"I won't. I promise." Y/n chuckled pushing them out the door.

Mark tossed lip gloss into the bathroom before Y/n closed the door.

---

Y/n slid on her knee high grey boots over her dark blue jeans. Over her long and heavy maroon sweater she wore the dark and long coat. Y/n then slid on a grey scarf along with a beanie over her curled hair.

She turned around looked at the boys. Try smiled at her and nodded their heads.

"Now that's the Y/n we like to see." Mark said.

"No more of that horrible Bree." Felix said putting his coat on.

Y/n walked over and grabbed the gifts for Sean. When she slung the bag over her arm, she looked at the boys with excitement.

"Ready?" Y/n asked.

"Ready." They replied in unison.

---

Y/n knocked on the door. Her toes danced in excitement as she waited for the door to open. The door clicked and the door knob twisted.

The boys grabbed Y/n's shoulders and pushed her away from the door. It shocked Y/n, which made her hit the wall and fall over. She held her head as Mark and Felix said hi and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" Sean asked really happy.

"Came here to celebrate your birthday." Felix said patting his shoulder.

"And we brought you a surprise." Mark said.

"What is it?" Sean asked.

'I guess this is my cue.' Y/n thought.

She got up and wiped herself. She fixed her beanie and her hair before walking in front of the door.

Sean looked at Y/n, face full of shock. His jaw dropped and his eyes were filled with happiness.

"Happy birthday!" Y/n said with a big smile.

Sean immediately wrapped Y/n into a big hug. Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around his as well.

"I missed you so much." Sean whispered into Y/n's ear.

Y/n squeezed Sean tighter. Her eyes were closed as her head rested on his shoulder.

"I missed you too." Y/n whispered back.

~~~

To be continued...