Chpater Thirty-Four

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe you guys! You totally surprised me!" Sean said walking over to the three.

"Well, you can't give us the credit. It was all Y/n's idea." Felix said patting her back.

Sean's face was went shock once again. He looked over at Y/n with shock written all over his face.

"You planned this?" Sean asked pointing at her.

Y/n shrugged. "I just wanted to make it special since we haven't talked in a while."

'Since we've talked two days ago.' Y/n thought sarcastically.

"Well. I don't know what to say!" Sean said smiling wide.

"You just said something." Felix pointed out.

Sean pointed at him. "Shut up."

Y/n rolled her eyes and headed towards the bags behind her. She pulled out a tub of ice cream and a small cake. She turned around with each in one hand.

"Let's celebrate?" Y/n asked.

"Let them eat cake!!" Felix shouted.

---

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Sean, happy birthday to you."

Y/n set the cake down with the hot burning candles on top in front of Sean. He rubbed his hands together and closed his eyes tight. Then with one blow, Sean blew out all the candles. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"What did you wish?" Mark asked as Y/n took off the candles off the cake.

"It wouldn't be a wish if I told." Sean said staring at Y/n the whole time.

Y/n rolled her eyes and gave Sean the knife.

"Maybe I shouldn't give that to you." Y/n said.

"Why not?" Sean asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, you never know if your alter ego will come out." Y/n said.

Sean's mouth formed an "o" as he started to cut the cake.

"Well, he's not going to." Sean said looking up at Y/n and giving her a wink.

Y/n rolled her eyes as Sean put the first slice on one of the plates. Y/n scooped the ice cream and the other two ate away.

"Wow, what great helpers." Y/n said digging her fork into the cake.

"Hey! You were the one doing it anyways." Mark said.

"If we were to ask, you would've already been doing it." Felix added in.

Y/n rolled her eyes again.

"How many times are you going to roll your eyes?" Mark asked.

"Shut up." Y/n said with a mouth full of cake.

Then the other three rolled their eyes. Y/n picked up her fork and pointed it at the three.

---

"Gifts!!" Sean screeched.

Y/n set down her gifts to him on the table. Mark and Felix did the same. Sean rubbed his hands together and looked at all of them.