Chapter Thirty-Eight

Still the same day...

"Oh my god."

Y/n jumped out of her seat, making it knock over. Charlie stood up quickly watching Y/n run straight to the door. Y/n hit the door with her hands, the right fiddling with the door knob. Y/n swung it open. There, she stared at Sean for a quick second then jumped into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his torso and her arms around his neck.

Sean lost his blancs for a quick second but had regained it. He gently placed his arms around her torso, giving her a big squeeze back. Sean slowly started rocking back and forth as Y/n nuzzled her head into his neck.

"I missed you." Y/n whispered.

"I missed you too, a whole lot." Sean said back with a big smile.

Y/n brought her head up to look at his face. She scanned every detail as if she had just met him for the first time. Y/n's lips turned upright.

"And I believe you." Y/n smiled.

---

Y/n and Sean were sitting on the floor with their legs crossed. They were just holding hands and smiling at each other, taking in the fact that they can spend time with each other.

Their hands swayed side to side as soft music played in the background. Their eyes were locked as they had goofy smiles planted on their faces. Both of them just were happy to be together.

"Why are you so pretty?" Sean asked cocking his head to the side, his smile not leaving.

"Why are you so cute?" Y/n asked back swinging his hands.

Sean chuckled. He locked his eyes with hers. They were filled with love and happiness. This made Sean's heart beat fast. He was in love with her, but he didn't want to rush it.

Y/n squeezed Sean's hands. Sean quickly snapped back into reality, scanning Y/n's face. If it didn't seem possible, Sean's smile grew.

The radio started playing a little love song. (I would highly recommend to play the song right now.) Y/n stood up, still holding Sean's hands. She pulled him up and started giggling.

"What are you doing?" Sean asked chuckling.

"Let's dance. Come on." Y/n pulled on Sean's hands.

"How do we even dance to this song?" Sean asked with a questioning smile.

"We just do!" Y/n jumped, pulling and swinging Sean's hands.

Sean chuckled. Y/n looked up at him with a wide and shining smile. Y/n placed her hands around his neck and Sean wrapped his arm around her waist. They started swaying back and forth, giggling like idiots.

Charlie walked down the stairs, noticing the two dancing in the middle of the living room. She smiled and walked over to the radio. She turned up the music and walked out, trying not to ruin the moment for the two lovebirds.

Sean and Y/n stared each other in the eyes as they swayed back and forth, not knowing what they were doing. Sean lifted up his arm grabbing Y/n's. He twirled her in a small circle as she giggled. Her smile was wide. So was his.

Y/n grabbed Sean's other hand and started doing some stupid waltz moves. Y/n threw her head back smiling like an idiot. Sean kept his bright smile as he twirled her again with a small chuckle.

The two were laughing and having the time of their lives. It was a time where they just wanted time to stop so they could have the moment forever.

Sean watched every detail of Y/n's face and her smile so he wouldn't forget the moment. Y/n was smiling so much that her cheeks started to hurt. But she didn't care. She was with Sean.

"You are so ridiculous, L/n." Sean chuckled twirling her again.

"But you are dancing with me!" Y/n smiled turning her head to look at his.

"And stop talking." She smacked his chest lightly. "You are ruining the moment." Sean chuckled.

Sean watched Y/n again with more detail. Her smile that made him smile, her eyes that glowed with made his glow, her laugh which made him laugh, everything was perfect about her in Sean's eyes. His heart beaded faster and faster. He was in love.

The song was coming to an end. Sean wrapped his arm on her back and pulled her in. Sean's left arm held out Y/n's right arm. Her left hand was placed on his hip. They leaned in, having their foreheads touching. Their eyes were locked on each other's lips as they swayed back and forth.

"It's you." Sean whispered quoting the song.

Y/n smiled. "It's totally you."

The song faded out.

Their lips touched and locked on to each other's.

Dancing....