Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right

"Uh…Oh fuck!" I moan. Oh my god she feels so good.

"Oh, go faster…Faster!" I scream out and she speeds up her pace

"Mmm…God! Lauren you're so fucking tight!" she moans. She keeps pumping and I feel myself getting closer to orgasm. She slides her hand down my back and into my head. She grips my hair and pulls while the pumps into me harder.

"Fuck! Baby. You love it when I fuck you like this don't you?" She says. I moan as she slaps my ass.

"I asked you a question!" she screams. And then grips my hips and pulls me back into her going even deeper than before.

"Yes! Yes! I love it when you fuck me like this."

"Yeah I know you do. Cuz you're such a fucking slut. Aren't you?" she says and slaps my ass again

"Yes I'm a slut!"

"Whose slut are you?" she says as she reaches around to pinch my clit and I scream out

"Fuck! Yes Normani! I'm yours Oh God only yours!" I scream and she pulls my hair again

"You love my cock don't you?"

"Yes God! I love it! You fill me up so good baby!"

"Fuck!" she screams out as she orgasms. I bite my lip trying to hold in my scream as I orgasm as well. She slumps over on to my back and kisses my neck. Then she pulls out and lies on her back next to me on the bed. I stretch my legs out and lie on my stomach next to her. We lay there for a while trying to catch our breath

"That…was…wow." She says and I laugh and move closer to her. I throw my arm over her stomach and lay my lead on her shoulder.

"Yeah." I say and she kisses my forehead

"Is it cool if I go take a shower?" she asks and I nod.

"Cool. As soon as I can feel my legs again, I'll go do that." She says chuckling and I laugh too. We laid there for a while and I traced lazy patterns over her stomach and she stroked my hair until she actually did get up to take a shower. And I stared at her perfect ass the as she walked out of the room.

I looked at the clock and I see it's almost time for me to go back to work. Normani and I started these lunch time sex meetings a few months ago. We always would have lunch together because we don't work far from each other and take our breaks at the same time. Then one day she said she'd cooked a lasagna and I wanted some so we went back to her place and…it just kinda happen and its been happening ever since.

I roll over on my stomach and put my arms under the pillow. I sigh contentedly and lie there until I hear my phone go off. I groan and move so I can grab it off of the nightstand by my bed.

"Hello" I say

"Hey babe."

"Hey Al. What's up?" I say getting up and throwing on some sweats

"Oh nothing. I just called because I was thinking about you." She says and I walk into my kitchen to make some coffee for Normani and I.

"Oh baby, that's so sweet. So what are you doing?"

"I'm just on break. The director needed to talk to some of the actors. What are you doing? I hear the shower. Are you at home?" She asks and I felt my heart stop for a second before I said

"Oh yeah I came home to grab some papers for the boss. Mani is here and that's why you hear the shower. She…uh had the day off and she wanted to meet for lunch like always but I told her I had to go home and she tagged along. And you know when she comes here it's like her house so she does whatever." I say laughing slightly and I hear her laugh as well.