Dr. Jauregui-Hamilton

Normani's P.O.V

I start my Saturday as I usually do. I get up, take a shower, make a really quick breakfast and go for a run. Ever since having the kids I have turned into a morning person…albeit by force but a morning person none the less. On Saturdays the kids get up at around 9 so I take my run at around 8.

I like going on my runs. They're peaceful because no one is hardly out and gives me time to clear my mind. It releases stress and is actually a really good way to relax tension especially when I can't use my favorite way to release tension and stress.

This morning is going the way it normally goes. I run down to a near by park and run around the trail they have and I run back. I get to the street before my street and I have to cross. Even though there isn't a car in the street I still look both ways and then start to cross.

Luckily I only have one earphone in because if I didn't, what happens next could have been a lot worse. When I get half way across the street I hear a car skid and heading right for me.

Lauren's  P.O.V

At almost 9 am I hear my phone ring. Ugh why can't I just sleep in, it's Saturday for crying out loud. But I pick up the phone and what I hear makes my heart drop. I quickly get up and throw some clothes on and call Dinah.

"Hello." She groggily answers.

"Dinah! I'm sorry to wake you up but this is an emergency."

"What's wrong? Are the kids okay?" she says sounding more alert.

"Yeah the kids are fine. I just got a call that Mani is in the hospital."

"Oh my god! What happened?"

"I don't know. Can you watch the kids while I go to the hospital?"

"Yeah of course."

"Okay. I'll drop them off since your house is near the hospital."

"Yeah okay, see you in a bit." She says and then hangs up.

I hurry and wake the kids and get them ready to go. They fell back asleep during the ride to Dinah's and didn't wake back up. It's weird because they are usually up by now anyway but now I'll figure that out later. Right now I need to see if Normani is okay.

I speed to the hospital and barely even park before I'm out of the car and in the hospital. I run to the receptionist desk and ask.

"Where is Normani Jauregui- Hamilton?" She quickly tells me what room she's in and I take off.

My heart is pounding in my chest. What if something happened to her? God I need her to much. I can't even think about losing her. The kids need her, she has a family. She can't go like this. She can't just leave us.

When I finally get to the room I pull myself together because I have been on the verge of tears ever since I got the call. I walk in and the first thing I notice is Normani sitting on a table and laughing with the doctor.

"Hey babe." She says when I enter the room.

"Oh thank god you're okay." I say and run over to hug her tight.

"Yeah babe, I'm fine." She says hugging me back. I pull back and a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She says and moves to wipe my tears. I hug her again and put my face into her neck.

"When they called me…they wouldn't tell me what happened and…I was so scared I was going to lose you." I say and start to cry into her neck.

"Aw baby, it's alright, I'm fine okay? I'm not going anywhere." She says, while rubbing soothing circles into my back.