Making Up

Ugh fuck my life! Like seriously it's been all of two days and she takes her back. But it should be over. She even went as far too fucking move out. But I should have known it wasn't too real because I've seen Lo's wardrobe and you would need at least 20 boxes to fit everything, but she came with two bags. There's no way she planned on staying with me that long. Ugh whatever. I do love her but I can totally get over her. Right?...right. I'm not going to wait until the day she comes to me saying 'Ally and I are engaged!' or 'Ally and I are having a baby'. And she'll be doing all of this and I'll be some pathetic loser who just sleeps around and has no real family. Hell no! That won't be me. And now she ends our friends with benefits agreement. She must seriously want fucking Ally. I guess I missed my shot.

I hear Lauren in the shower getting ready to see fucking Hernandez. This whole situation has my stomach in knots. I hate this. Knowing she's going to go fuck that stupid fucking hobbit! I wish she would…ugh fuck! What's the fucking point! I can wish all I want but in reality I'll never fucking have all of her.

"So what do you think?" Lauren says coming out of my bedroom. She has her hair down in curls with a tight purple dress with matching pumps. I groan and cross my legs so she doesn't see how her dressing like that affects me. Then she does a little spin and that seriously isn't helping my situation right now.

"Y-You…uh… you look good Lo."

"Thanks. I'll probably be back soon. Don't hurt yourself okay?" she says coming over to me and kisses my forehead. Fuck, she smells amazing.

I nod and she grabs her jacket and is out the door. Shit. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I'm so fucking happy I can move more now. Icing this really helped plus it hurts less everyday. And this is just another reason I should beat Ally's ass. Fucking bitch. Oh fuck it. I'll just go to sleep.

Lauren's P.O.V

I knew Mani was going to be pissed. Every time I take Ally back she is. She's so protective and I would be lying if I said it wasn't one of the many things I love about her. Normani may seem like a bitch but not to me. She's assertive and confident and she always has been. No body's perfect but she's perfect for me. I just wish she'd realize I'm perfect for her too.

When I came out dressed I had to hold in my laugh. I knew Normani must have really liked what I was wearing because he was crossing her legs uncomfortably. And to be honest it took all of my will power not to help her with that and walk out of the door.

I got a cab to Ally's and the ride didn't seem that long. Since it was only 7:15 when I left so I shouldn't be back that late. I got out of the cab and entered the building. I go up to the apartment and I get to the door and decide to knock because, even though we are back together I did move out. After a few second she answers the door smiling.

"Hey." She says and leans up to kiss me. I bend down a little to kiss her and I say.

"Hi. You look nice." I say. She's wearing a dress like me but hers is extremely low cut and black.

"Thank you. You look beautiful as always. Come in." she says moving out of the way for me to step in. when I step in nothing looks out of the ordinary but I smell meat. And one thing that never changed with Ally was her veganism. And she barley ever cooks meat for me unless she really messed up.

"What's that smell?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen. She smirks and walks past me to the oven. She bends over slowly and I can't help but stare at her ass and I feel myself unconsciously lick my lips. She opens up the oven and pulls out a plate. I walk over to the small table in our kitchen and sit down. She comes over and puts the plate down in front of me. In front of me was a juicy piece of filet mignon with a few thick pieces of bacon. There were some shrimp on the side along with mashed potatoes and broccoli. And I felt my mouth water. For Ally to be a vegan, she definitely knows how to cook meat.