How Could You Not Tell?!

Normani P.O.V

I found myself in Lauren's arms when I woke up. Our foreheads are touching and she was on her side facing me with her hand on my stomach. I'm lying on my back but my head is turned towards her. I moved my head back slightly so I could admire the sight before me.

After a few minutes of me just staring at her she said

"You're really fucking creepy, you know that?" her eyes flutter open and her hazel green eyes are staring back at me. I smirk and say

"You know you love the attention." She laughs and says.

"What time is it?" I look over at my clock in the kitchen and tell her.

"9:30." She nods her head. She pulls me closer and puts her head in my neck and whispers.

"Good morning," Then she kisses my neck.

"Good morning." I say as I run my hands through her hair.

We laid there for a while until we both heard my stomach growl. We laughed and Lauren said.

"I guess I should make you some breakfast huh?" I nod and she gets up. She goes to check her phone and barks out a humorless laugh.

"What?" I ask, sitting up some to see her.

"Catch." then chucks her phone at me. I caught it and she walked in to the kitchen. I looked at it and it read it.

57 missed calls: Ally

"wow." I say

"I know." She says and I hear her sigh.

After last night I finally understand why Lauren won't dump Ally. She just doesn't want to be alone. But is having someone, but having to deal with them cheating worth it?

I almost told her I loved her yesterday. I was so tempted to say it but I just couldn't. I could have said it though because she would have probably thought I meant it as a friend. I swallow the lump in my throat and ask.

"A-Are you gonna call her back." I don't want her to say yes. I need her to say no. I need her to just finally dump that piece of shit girlfriend for real this time, with no make-ups and no take backs.

"No…I have nothing to say to her." she says and I quietly sigh in relief.

"Good. That bitch is lucky I couldn't get to her or I would she would have need reconstructive surgery on her face." I say and Lauren giggles.

"What do you want to eat?" she asks

"You." I say and she blushes. Then she says.

"How do you want me?"

"From the back, dripping and screaming my name." I say wiggling my eyebrows, and she laughs and shakes her head.

"Well you can't get that until your leg is better, So…what kind of food do you want?" I pout and say.

"Just gimme a bowl of cereal and get back over here so I can have some more my LoLo cuddles." She comes over to hand me my bowl I say.

"It's not fair I can't get any, because of this damn leg." She just laughs again and eats her cereal.

We finished our food pretty fast. I'm still lying on my back and she's cuddled into my side with her head on my shoulder. We sat and talked and joked for a while and then I asked.

"What's on the agenda for today?"

"Nothing much. I have to go by my apartment to get my stuff and then find somewhere to stay."