Finally

Lauren's P.O.V

Yes! God I have waited so long to hear her finally say those words. I don't even know how I feel right now. Happy, elated, ecstatic, none of these words even come close to how I feel right now.

Once we break from our kiss she says.

"You love me?" she asks breathlessly and I nod and say.

"Yes. I always have." I say and she smiles but then furrows her eyebrows

"Like IN love right?" She says and I chuckle and quickly peck her lips again.

"Like I'm IN love with you." I say and tighten my arms around her neck.

"Then why were you with Ally?" She asks and I shrug.

"You were so in love with Dinah and I got with Allyson. Over the years it didn't seem like you were interested so I just…kept it to myself."

"I always wanted you. I never thought you were interested."

"Why wouldn't I be interested?"

"Because…it's like Ally said…I'm just a good fuck. No one would want a real relationship with me and you have Ally so…" She says and then shrugs.

"What! Normani I never want to hear you EVER say anything like that again because you are so much more than that okay?" I say and she nods.

"But while I will admit you are good in bed, I loved you way before we had sex." I finish.

"Good? I'm amazing but that's beside the point." She says with a smirk and I shake my head with a hint of a smile on my face.

"I…God I cant believe this. It seems so…surreal. You actually loving me and the babies. Wait…the babies! We to get you out of this rain before you get sick." She says and quickly grabs my hand and pulls me back toward her apartment building.

"I shouldn't have said that." I say with a smile and follow her.

Once were back at the building and we walk into the lobby and I say.

"Wait, you thought if they were yours I wouldn't love you?"

"I don't know. I would probably think you only did because of them." She says shrugging.

"What? No! Where'd you get that idea?" I say confused. How could she think that?

"Well if they're mine and you just said it how am I supposed to know you aren't just doing it for them?"

"Because you trust me."

"But some people do that."

"And I'm some people?" I say slightly offended. She comes to cup my face and then says.

"It's not like that happened so relax okay?" then she pecks my lips.

"Damn hormones, sorry." I say and she chuckles.

"It's fine. It's not the first time I've had to deal with your hormones and I'm sure it won't be the last."

"If they were Ally's or yours it wouldn't matter I'd still be in love with you and not just saying it." I say and she smiles and kisses me.

"I love you." She says after we break apart.

"I love you too." I say and she smiles.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that."

"I'm sure you will. So what do we do now?"

"If I heard that everyday for the rest of my life I'd die a happy woman but...I don't know. I want you and the babies but..."