Fool In Love

Lauren's P.O.V

I really wish I had the day off today. Ugh working two jobs seriously sucks ass sometimes, but at least I'm don't have to work at the law firm for today. So I'll just be working with Lucy all day.

I'm like Lucy's secretary and assistant. So I'm always busy. Whether it's answering phone calls or ordering fabrics, I'm the one that does pretty much everything.

Today was going by incredibly slow. I wanted to take my lunch break to check on Normani. Even though I have talked to her through out the day, I really just want to see her.

I'm sitting at my desk, right in front of Lucy's office, and it's almost lunch time. I was just about to call Normani when I heard my name. I look up too come face to face with the last person I want to see right now.

"What are you doing here Ally?"

"I…uh I came to talk to you. And I figured since you were at work you may be more willing to talk about this matter more calmly. And seeing as it is your lunch break, I'm not taking any valuable time away from you." She says nervously looking down the whole time. I roll my eyes and stand up from my seat. I guess I won't be seeing Normani today.

"So…I was wondering if maybe we could get lunch together and talk?" She says and I sigh.

"Come on." I say walking past her.

We walked up the street to a little coffee shop because ever since I saw Ally, I lost my appetite. We're sitting at a table by a big window, on two very high chairs and we've been sitting here for about five minutes. She's nervously playing with her cup and I'm staring out of the window, occasionally taking a sip of my coffee.

"Lauren." She says and I look at her. She takes a deep breath and then says.

"There isn't an excuse for my behavior. I honestly don't know what I was thinking…I wasn't thinking. I've just…you know our relationship hasn't been the best as of late an-"

"So now it's my fault you cheated."

"What! No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that I felt like I was losing you. Like our relationship was coming to a close and instead of trying to fix the problem… I guess I just started looking for other options." She says sadly. I just look at her for a while before she speaks again.

"I know I hurt you. But I didn't sleep with that woman, honest."

"But you wanted to. And that still counts as cheating because your intent was more than to just to be her friend. And you kissed her Ally!"

"I know. And what I did was wrong and stupid and if I could take it back I would in a heartbeat. But I can't, I wish I could but I can't. And I ruined the best thing that happened to me. I know I haven't been giving you as much attention as I should because of my career but that doesn't mean I don't love you." She says and she reaches over to grab my hand.

"I only want you. And I will spend the rest of my life showing you, if you let me. I know I don't deserve you or your forgiveness but I'm still asking. I'll change. I won't work as long. I'll give my understudy some time to shine. I'll take you out more often. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I'll do anything to fix us. I need to make this right because you're important to me. We've been together too long to just throw it away. I know the first few times I cheated on you hurt you. But I was young, and I still am but I'm learning. I'm growing and I want us to grow together and not apart."

"I'm so so sorry." She says with tears in her eyes. And I feel myself tearing up.

"I promise if you just give me one more chance I'll never do anything like this again. I'll talk to you and we can work through it together. But I can't live without you. You're it for me. You're the one and I know I keep messing everything up, but please don't give up on me…on us." The tears are streaming down her face and her voice is filled with so much emotion that I couldn't hold my tears in and I feel them flood over and roll down my cheeks.