Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Star

I walked down the street, mad as I walked up to a weapon store and walked inside. “Hi I'm looking for 2 guns and 4 knifes, any kind, as long as there small” I said “aren’t you a little young for wanting that many weapons” the man at the counter said and I did a small smile. “I'm guessing you don't know who I am” I said and quick grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the class counter. “Now are you going to give me the weapons or not” I asked mad as the man looked scared and worried but nodded his head. I let him go as he undid the gun and knife case and brought out 2 small guns and some nice knives.

The man laid them out on the counter as I picked up on of the knifes to see how sharp it was. “Now you have you weapons, just go” the man said a bit worried and still scared “you should learn something, you're in a town full of witches, vampires, and even hybrids that can kill you instantly. But me” I said and looked into the man's eyes “I'm the worst one” I said with a smile as I quick slashed his throat “thanks for the weapons” I said as the man fell to the ground dead. I grabbed the knifes and put one in my boot, one if my pocket, one in my sleeve, another one in my back pocket and the other I carried.

I put one knife in my back pocket and the other in my other boot as I walked out of the store. I walked down the road as I looked up and saw Elijah “Star, what are you doing you-” Elijah started but I quick pinned him to the wall and held the knife to his throat. “Why, why did you do this, why didn't you stop him” I asked mad “Star what are you talking about” Elijah asked concerned. “You know exactly what I'm talking about” I said pushing the knife more to Elijah's neck.

Before anyone could do or say anything Elijah quick flipped me around so he was holding the knife to my neck and I was against the wall. “I have know idea what you're talking about” Elijah yelled at me “go ahead, I'll go down just like my parents, just by a different brother” I said as Elijah looked at me confused. “You really don't know” I said still mad as Elijah was silent and I took that as he didn't know.

“Your so called “saved” brother killed my parents not Damon” I said as Elijah still didn't move and had no idea what I was talking about. “You are mistaking” Elijah said as he backed away from me “looks like he tricked you as well, Klaus told me the truth” I said. Elijah flipped the knife and gave it back to me as I took it and held it close by me. I may not have the white oak stake, but I will do whatever it takes to kill him and anyone that gets in my way will end up just the weapon guy” I said. Elijah was silent as I started to walk away from him and disappeared.

Elijah

I stormed into the house, slamming the door behind me “Klaus” I yelled “ah brother” Klaus said with a smile as he walked out from the living room. I quick grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall “why, why did you do” “do what” Klaus asked “why did you kill Star's parents” I asked mad. “Ah, I see you ran into Star” Klaus said “answer me” I yelled at him. “Because they killed one of my only friends, her parents hunted me down and try to kill me and at times almost did. Her family were hunters, she may not know he family like she thought she did but I do” Klaus yelled at me.

“So you kill her family and take her in like nothing happened, compelling everyone that knew” I yelled at Klaus. “Yes” “why” “to protect her” Klaus yelled at me “her family wanted to train her to kill us, but they didn't know anything about us. I took her in so she could have a real life” Klaus said. “You trained her like a hunter” Elijah said “but I was there for her, her family never would have been” Klaus said almost a whisper. I let him go “well I hope you realize that she is going to kill you by using what you taught her” I said to Klaus.

“Let her try” Klaus said almost a smile on his face as I sighed and started to walk out of the house. “I asked once if you had feelings for her and you told me no, but I knew somewhere inside of you, you did. I see I was wrong because if you did, you wouldn't have said anything to her” I said. “So you didn't want me to tell her” Klaus asked with a smile as I turned around “no I didn't, know she will kill anyone, help me, prove to me, to her, to yourself that you still care about her, help me get her back” I almost begged.

Klaus sighed “so now you want to bring her back, what will that do besides give her a greater chance to kill us”. “If we can get her to listen then maybe you can tell her the truth about her parents” I said as Klaus thought for a moment “fine” “great, I have an idea, but we need the witches help” Elijah said as he walked out of the house and I fallowed. “Of course, witches” Klaus said under his breath.

Klaus and I headed to talk to some witches that may help us “we need your help” I said to Dvina and her witch friends. “Why would I help you” “because you owe me and if you don't many witch's will die” I said mad as Klaus stood and listened to the conversation. “Fine, what is it” Dvina asked with a sigh “Star is on a rampage, killing vampires left and right” “good” one of the witch's said. “Listen after a little bit she will get tired of vampires and go after witch's, we need your help to stop her” I said.

“Well its not like we can just say a spell and have her forget everything” one of the witch's said. “We know but we have an idea” I said “and whats that” “Star won't kill just anyone, she has a soft side, for children” I said “you could switch the pregnancy and make it were Star is carrying the child, not Hayley” I said as everyone looked surprise. “What you mean switch the pregnancy, again” Davina asked “yes” I said as the witches started to talk to each other.

“Okay we will, but there's one thing you should know before we do the spell” one of the witches said. “Told you there was a catch” Klaus said to me “if we switch the pregnancy then this is the last time, no more switching pregnancy, Star will have the child not Hayley” one of the witches said. “No deal” Klaus quick said “hey, we don't make the rules” one of the witches said “let us try and talk to her first, then if we can't then do it” I said as Klaus started to walk away.

I walked out with Klaus “Klaus you know we have to do this” “I know, I just” “you're scared she will never forgive you”. “Your words brother, not mine” Klaus said and walked away as I sighed and shook my head at him.

Star

I walked down the street as it was empty. I stopped when I saw Elijah and Klaus standing in the middle of the road “I'm going to kill you just like you killed my parents” I yelled to Klaus. “Star listen to me” Elijah said putting out his hand and taking a step forward “Elijah move, I don't want to hurt you but if you get in my way I will” I said holding the knife close to me. “Star listen to me, Klaus was only trying to protect you” “protect me” I asked mad “how about I protect myself from Klaus, by killing him”.

“Star let him talk” Elijah said to me as I started to fast walk towards Elijah and Klaus. “Now” Elijah yelled as I felt this huge pain run through my body as I fell to my knees, dropping the knife and holding my stomach. “I'm sorry Star, but we had to do this” Elijah said as all of a sudden I looked over to see some witches walking towards me with there hands out towards me. I screamed in pain “what are you doing” Elijah asked “something we have to do” the witches said.

I held my hand as I felt something in my stomach and looked to see I was pregnant again, they must have switched the pregnancy. Before I knew it I blacked out from the pain.