Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Star

“Trevor” I said surprised and confused “hello Star, nice to see you again” Trevor said with a smile. “Which one of you is in charge” Trevor asked everyone “who's asking” Jackson asked as Trevor smiled at Jackson. “Star” Trevor looked at me “I want to give you something” Trevor said as I slowly began to walk up to him until Elijah grabbed me and pushed me away and grabbed Trevor, making an exploitation happen.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see people screaming and running around, helping people. I sat up as Elijah ran over to me “Star are you okay” all I could do is nod as he helped me up. “You have to go help those people” I said nodding to people “I'll be fine, I'll just, go home” I said. I think I was in shock or something as Elijah looked at me confused a bit but ran off. I sighed as I walked over to the car and got in it before starting to drive away. All of a sudden I heard some more bombs go off, one right next to the car as I quickly swerved out of the way.

I sighed with relief as I closed my eyes for a second and opened them to see a guy standing in the middle of the road. I got out of the car and walked over to him “can I help you” I said “yes” the man said. “You know you're a traitor to your family” the man said and I smiled and rolled my eyes “there's a special place in hell for your kind” the man finished. “Not the first time I've heard that one” I said not surprised as he just did a small smile.

“Why are you here” “because I have a few simple questions, you answer them and then I'm gone” the hunter said. “So you came to New Orleans, home of werewolves, vampires, and a few hunters just to ask me a few questions, ever hear of a phone” I ask. “Yes but I think this one should be spoke in person” the hunter said and I sighed, crossing my arms. “Okay what” I asked “who killed your family” I looked at him like he was crazy “Damon Salvatore” I said. “Did your sister ever come back to life” the hunter asked “you mean the sister that Damon Salvatore killed, no, there were rumors that went around that she came back as a vampire but they were just rumors” I said.

The hunter looks at me “I believe you” he said and started to walk away “so that's it” I ask as he stops and turns to look at me. “You ask me a couple of questions about my family and then just leave” I finished “just wanted to get my facts straight, have a nice day” the hunter said with a smile and walked off. I looked towards him for a second confused but shook it off and got back in the car.

I got a text from Hayley saying she was going to go find Marcel and wanted me to call Klaus to ask if he wanted to come. “Hello” I heard Klaus's voice as I called him and heard talking in the background “Klaus, where are you” I asked. “At the church, I'm in a bit of a situation here, luv” Klaus said “somebody sent a suicide bomber out to the bayou this morning”. “What” Klaus quick said “don't worry Hayley and I are fine” I quickly said to him.

“Where are you” Klaus asked “I'm on my way back home, Hayley is going after Marcel because she figures an attack like that must have been Marcel. She wanted to know if you like to help kick his ass for trying to blow us to kingdom come” I asked Klaus. “Hey, listen, I assure you, once I am finished here, you will have my undivided attention. In the meantime, please stay out of trouble and try and stop her from doing something stupid”. “To late” I whispered to myself “Okay, just don't worry about it” I said and hung up and texted Hayley but she didn't listen.