Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Klaus

“I trust you are ready” I ask as I walked into a small room with a long table and chairs around it. Genevieve set the rocks into a circle “the last ingredient is personal, as this spell is designed to control transformation, I need the blood of a werewolf who doesn't turn on a full moon. My first thought was Hayley but she is no longer carrying the child” “it does not matter. It would still be out out of the question” I said.

“I am half wolf, I control my form, use my blood” I said as she grabbed a knife but I quick grabbed her arm, stopping her. “If you fail to uphold your end of the deal, the consequences for you will be apocalyptic” “you say the most romantic things” Genevieve said. She cut my hand and I let the blood drip off of my hand and onto the rocks. I polled my hand away, letting it heal.

“You should know something” Genevieve said looking at the stones as I looked at her. She sighed and looked at me “this pregnancy was meant for Hayley, and there is a reason for that. If Star were to have this child, she will die” “what is that suppose to mean”. “I'm saying that if Star is to go along with this then she won't live, she will die when the child is born” she said. I took a step closer to Genevieve “is that a threat” I asked her mad. “No, it's a warning, if I were you I would take it” “she is a hunter, she is strong” “strength has a weakness, this will be her's” she said.

I looked at Genevieve mad “she will live, and I will prove you wrong” I said before vanishing out. After a few hours it was finally time to do the spell, Star, Hayley, Elijah, and I stood around Genevieve as she did the spell, chanting something. Ms. Correa fast walks into the room “my people say Marcel is on the move and he's bringing friends”. I sigh “get Hayley and Star to safety” I say to Elijah. “No, someone needs to watch her” Hayley said and I sighed.

“I'll go to my room” Star said to me “it will be too dangerous for you to stay here” I say to Star. “We can have a few men stand outside her room” Correa said as I sighed “Klaus, I'll be alright, besides I have all my toys in there” Star said with a smile. I did a small smile knowing she meant guns and knifes. I nodded as she left the room and so did I. “You should help Klaus, my brothers and their security detail won't be much against a vampire army” Correa said to Elijah. “I'll stay with Hayley, go, Elijah, and don't hold back”.

Elijah left to join me as Genevieve kept doing the spell.

Star

I stood in front of a long table in my room, getting a few guns loaded as I heard a knock on the door and the door opened. I quickly turned around to see two of the guards standing there "we have to get you out of here" one of them said "okay, hang on" I said as I went back to the guns. I happened to look over to see that the two guards looked nervous "you know, I haven't really used a gun in a while, I wonder if I'm still as good" I said going back to my guns and loading one. I quickly turned around and shot both of them, the silver built sizzled there skins "werewolf's" I whispered to myself "oh my god" (Correa) said looking at the bodies "they where" she started.

"Werewolf's, I have a feeling there's more around we should get" I looked up to see (Correa) looking at me mad with her eyes a yellow and her teeth showed. "Going" I finished a bit scared as she ran towards me and I quickly threw a knife at her, hitting her in the shoulder. I grabbed some more knifes and kept throwing them at her; she soon fell to the ground, dead I was hoping. Sadly I was wrong because I saw her start to move a bit, I opened the window and started to climb down till I hit the ground.

I looked around, not seeing anyone as I quick fast walked away from the house and tried to think of some place to go. I heard a noise behind me and quick looked around for some place to hide. I looked and saw the bar where Klaus loved to go and took me to when he first found out I was in town. I ran into the bar and quick closed the door behind me taking a sigh of relief "Star" I heard a weak voice say to me and I quickly turned around to see Klaus on all fours on the ground with blood all over him.

Klaus

I fought Marcel as Elijah fault his “group” back at the house while we were on the street. I had bit him but I wasn't healing, instead some of my bruises were coming back. I looked around and slipped into a bar, seeing someone sweeping “I'm sorry, mate, but I'm a bit famished” I said drinking her blood but I still wouldn't heal. “You look awful” Genevieve said with a smile “why aren't I healing, what have you done to me” I asked in pain.

“You were the one that wanted me to cast the spell, so I made your stones by linking their power to your blood, and now each full moon whenever a werewolf uses their power to keep from turning, they will be drawing from your strength and causing you pain”. All of a sudden the door opened and in ran Star “Klaus” Star said running over to me “Star, go” I said but she wouldn't as she tried to help me. “After all I offered you, you will betray me” I said to Genevieve.

“Were you ever planning to give me your mother's grimoire? Did you care about me, even for a moment? I suppose not, I mean you do have your little hunter” Genevieve said pointing to Star “Star leave” “not without you” Star said. “There is, after all, honor among thieves, even if they are werewolves, and as for you, the great irony is, in wanting to take the city, you've lost everything, your sister Rebekah, your adopted son Marcel, even the girl you love who is caring your child” Genevieve said.

Genevieve grabbed Star and waved her hand over Star's face making her pass out “no” I yell. “And now even your child and her mother will suffer, all because of your greed” “I will kill you” I said mad. “as weak as you are, doubtful” she said and said a spell making me pass out as well.

Star

I woke up to a few people carrying me into the church as I looked around scared. “Genevieve, please, no” I said crying “get her down on the floor” “we should take her to the city of the dead” a witch said. “We won't make it, the baby is coming now” “no, its too soon” I said as they laid me down on the steps. “The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready” the witch said.

“I had to subdue her, and the trauma caused a placental abruption, so the baby is coming, and we'll just have to adapt”. “Let me go” I yelled kicking “you need to be calm, Star” “why are you doing this to me” I asked threw tears. “To be reborn, we must sacrifice” “what the hell does that mean, you psychotic, little bitch” I asked mad. “The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power” “I'll give them a sacrifice” I said going after her but these guys held me down. “I'm sorry but your child will be a fine offering”. “no, no, you will not take my baby. I will kill all of you” I yelled.

This was the first time I actually called her my baby, wrong time to start. “No, you won't, and neither will Klaus or Elijah. When your baby is born, we will offer it up to those who came before us. I'm sorry, Star, but this is the way it had to be” Genevieve said. “No” I kept saying and screamed as loud as I could, hoping someone would hear me.

Klaus

I woke up and looked around to see Star gone, I quickly got up and walked outside looking around as I walked. All of a sudden I heard this loud scream “Star” I whispered to myself and ran off.