Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Klaus

“Stop” I yell to the witches as Star laid on the cement ground and I quick run over to one of the witches. “Get Star out of here” I yell to Elijah as he picks her up and runs off making a sharp pain go threw my head. “You think you can stop us, we will succeed” one of the witches said as I fought threw the pain and ran off, heading back to the house. I stormed through the doorway as Elijah was walking down the stairs “how is she” I asked Elijah a bit mad.

“She's okay, she's upstairs still unconscious” Elijah said putting his hand up to my chest, stopping me. “We need to talk” Elijah said a bit mad as I sighed.

Star

I opened my eyes, realizing that I was laying back in my bed and quick sat up but stomach when I realized I couldn't and looked down to see my huge stomach. I sighed in frustration, this was one of the things I wish wouldn't happen to me again. I sat up and leaned on the back of the bed just as I heard someone come in and saw it was Klaus. He stopped in the doorway when he saw I was awake but walked in to the end of the bed.

“So this was your plane, to make me be pregnant” I asked a bit mad “no it wasn't” Klaus said to me, mad. I was silent for a second “give one reason why I shouldn't kill you” I said mad “because you know you wanted this too” “to be pregnant” I asked like he was crazy and he was silent as I sighed. “Ya, you want me to tell the truth yes, I did” I blinked a few times to hid the tears that wanted to break threw. “Why Klaus” I asked “I knew your parents, a long time ago. They were hunters that wanted to kill me, kill my family, and I wanted to stop them, but I didn't know how at the time”.

I listened to Klaus as he spoke “then one day you came around; when I saw you, all I wanted to do was protect you. To keep you safe from all evil, so I watched you for years, making sure to keep you out of harms way”. Klaus moved to the side of the bed and sat down “hunters were after me and my family and they wanted to hurt me. There were rumors going around that I had been watching a young girl and so, people decided that if they wanted to hurt me they would hurt you” Klaus said.

“So when you saw a chance to save me you took it, you knew that hunters would go after me and you knew my parents couldn't save me. So did that for me” I finished for him and he nodded. I shook my head “I don't know what's more crazy, the fact that you thought the only way to stop me and to talk to me was to make me pregnant or that I still love you” Klaus looked at me surprised. “It may be the hormones talking but I understand why you did it. My entire life all you've wanted to do was protect me and you've done that. I will stay until this baby is born but once she's born I will leave town. Hayley can be the mother just like it was planned before” I said to him.

Klaus nodded “it is your decision” Klaus stood up and grabbed something handing it to me “this is for you” Klaus said and walked out as the turned the paper around and saw the painting that he was making before with the sunset and the moon rising over the ocean. I turned it over seeing something written on the back of it.

To my first, true love,

Nicklaus Michelson

I smiled when I read it and looked up at the door to see Klaus watching me “I love you” I whispered to him. Klaus turned away and walked down the stairs and outside as I sighed and looked back at the painting, looking at everywhere the paint brush had marked a new color. 

Pic of painting ->