Thirty

Keith panted softly, head tilted back and fingers curled into the fabric of the pillow. Lance gently touched him, kissing him and whispering to him sweet little nothings. His hips rolled in smooth, careful movements, Keith's legs lifted and wrapped around his waist.

"F-feels... Good..." Keith breathed, lolling his head to turn to look the other way.

Lance's hands slid up into Keith's palms, threading their fingers together and squeezing. "I love you so much, Keith." Lance murmured, pressing kisses over Keith's neck and face. "You're beautiful. You are absolutely beautiful."

Keith smiled, biting his lip. He moaned softly, rolling his hips to meet Lance's. "A-a little... More... Lance, more..."

The blue paladin complied, drawing pleased, louder sounds from Keith's lips. Keith gripped Lance's hands, tightening his thighs around Lance.

"Nn- I-I'm close!" Keith gasped, back arching.

Lance gently bit and sucked on Keith's neck, humming and rocking his hips at a faster, slightly harder pace. Keith whimpered and moaned, blunt nails digging into the backs of Lance's hands.

With a sharper thrust, Keith cried Lance's name, becoming unraveled and releasing over their abdomens. A few more thrusts following, Lance pulled out, spurting onto the blankets.

Keith whined at the loss, having hoped to feel Lance completely fill him up. "Lance... Why'd you pull out...?"

Lance sighed softly, leaning over to litter kisses over Keith's face. "Why don't we wait to try for another baby after the one we have now is out of diapers?"

The red paladin smiled, squeezing Lance's hands. "Right. Okay. I think, when we have another one... I want them to be a boy."

The younger paladin chuckled, tugging the blanket out from underneath them. "And why's that? Don't we have enough boys in the castle?" He mused, pulling the sheet up to cover Keith.

Keith closed his eyes. "Well, yeah, but... I'd just like a boy. I'd be okay with another girl. I wouldn't mind girls, but... I'd like a little boy, too." He curled up, snuggling into his pillow as Lance got dressed.

"Then we'll try for a boy." Lance hummed, leaning over to kiss Keith's cheek. "I'll be right back. I'll throw the blanket in the wash and go check on Hunk to see how Rosályn is."

"Mkay." Keith drawled, already starting to doze off.

~

"There's my little rollie-pollie!" Lance grinned as he strutted into the lounge.

Rosályn squealed giddily from the floor, trying to push herself up.

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" Lance and Hunk chanted as Rosályn rocked. Once her back hit the blanket, Hunk leapt off the couch, both adults screaming and cheering.

"That's my little girl!" Lance shouted, scooping her up. Rosályn squeaked and giggled, nuzzling into her father as he gently squeezed her to his chest.

Hunk cooed, his to his cheeks as his eyes sparkled. "She is just the cutest thing! I can't believe she's already six months old!"

Lance kissed Rosályn's head, rubbing her back. "I know! She's just gotten so big, but she's just- oh, mi dulce, niña querida!"

Rosályn giggled gleefully. "Ah- bababa!"

"She speaks Spanish so fluently!" Hunk gasped, lifting her up out of Lance's arms. "Blah blah blah blah!"

"Bababa!" Rosályn giggled back, kicking out with her little legs. She stuck her fingers back in her mouth, reaching down to Hunk with her other hand. "Dadadaba!"

"Oh, man, I hear you." Hunk nodded lowering her to his side. She bounced excitedly, dark blue eyes sparkling.

"Bubu-phffft!" Rosályn fisted his shirt, drool now on her bottom lip.

The yellow paladin nodded as if understanding. "Uh-huh. I totally get , Ro-Ro."

Lance grinned as he watched, arms folded over his chest proudly as his daughter and best friend talked back and forth.

After a couple minutes, Lance took Rosályn back as she yawned.

"Naptime, sweetie." Hunk waved to her.

"Say, bye-bye uncle Hunk." Lance mused as she tucked her face away in the crook of his neck. "Time to go snuggle mommy."

Rosályn cooed, holding her hand back to Hunk. Hunk held up his finger, letting her wrap her hand around it. "Sweet dreams for a sweet girl."

Lance adjusted her, humming softly as she took her hand back. "Alrighty, time to go, big guy." Hunk sighed.

"Yeah... Get some rest."

The blue paladin smiled at Hunk. "You, too, bud. Thanks for watching her."

~

"Can you say Dada?"

"Dadadada!"

"No, no! Just two da's."

"Ba! Dadada-phfft!"

Keith laughed, then blew on her cheek. Rosályn squealed, curling her legs up as she grinned. "Ooh, my beautiful little girl!"

Rosályn giggled, stretching her chubby little arms towards Keith's face as he held her up. He hummed, pulling her close again. Rosályn cooed, patting Keith's nose and cheeks, curling her fingers against his skin as if trying to grab his face. She made her cute little curious sounds, squeaking as she tugged on his bangs.

The red paladin fondly watched her, then set her down on the bed beside Berrie once she released his hair. "Is training really taking so long? I thought it'd have been over an hour ago."

The infant hummed, sucking on her bottom lip as Keith set up pillows to support her. Rosályn giggled as Berrie flicked her nose with her tail. Keith smiled, kissing Rosályn's forehead as he stood up.

He sighed softly, flicking the tail of his braid over his shoulder. He grabbed a clean bottle and poured some water and formula into it.

Once Rosályn spotted this, she clapped once, bouncing as she held her hands out eagerly. "Mm! Mm!"

Keith smiled, laying her back and tucking a much smaller pillow under the bottle. Rosályn hummed, suckling away. Keith pet her fluffy, raven black hair back, kissing her cheek before she could get wet and sticky from the formula.

He looked up, smile widening as Lance came in, arms stretched above his head. "Took long enough."

Lance grinned lazily, bringing Keith closer by his waist. "Sorry, honey." Keith rolled his eyes, placing his hands on Lance's shoulders. "New routine, so it lasted a little longer than expected, then we all went and grabbed something to eat. You wanna go eat? I'll watch Rosie."

Keith hummed, shaking his head. "I ate just a little bit ago. I just made Rosie a bottle, so after that, if her diaper isn't full, it's naptime. Is Matthew excited to switch from Paladin to Nanny?"

The blue paladin laughed, squeezing Keith. "Oh, man, he is ecstatic!"

-----

1078 words

Wanted to do a cutsie/smutty chapter before I rip everyone's heart out and stomp on them. :)