- Puppy Love -

A/N This is the second TVD fan fiction I've done. I love the idea of Kol having a child because he is such a deep character with so many layers. Also we need to see more innocent Kol since his human life has barley been explored on the show.

Third P.O.V

Mystic Falls early 1001

The Mikaelsons. They were just an innocent family living peacefully among their friends and neighbours in this mystical land,no one knew what they would become. Just like everyone, the Mikaelson children came into the world bright-eyed and innocent and lived a life full of happiness. This happiness was later snuffed out leaving only an ember of innocence in the Mikaelson legacy.

The Village that would later be known as Mystic Falls was home to this family and was where the Mikaelson siblings grew up

The Village that would later be known as Mystic Falls was home to this family and was where the Mikaelson siblings grew up. When they were of age, many became more outgoing but none more than the second youngest brother, Kol. Kol had isolated himself from his family to not draw attention to the truth, the women he loved.

"Kol are you certain we should meet in daylight. Someone could see" A young girl said giggling from being whisked away by the Mikaelson.

"My family are too entertained by Niklaus and Elijah's games to notice me. We have all the time in the world darling" The male said as he caressed the young girl's hair behind her ears. Kol Mikaelson was the third youngest and mischievous Mikaelson, although many of the village girls first noticed his elder brothers one girl only had eyes for him. Kol's shoulder length curly hair blew softly in the wind as the girl and him gracefully touched their lips together. A simple peck of a kiss developing into a much more intimate exchange.

"Kol , my love, I'm worried someone will see. We will be disgraced if we are caught" The worried girl said a serious tone in her eyes as she looked deeply into her lovers eyes.

"Zayla darling, when are you going to learn to live in the moment" Kol said smiling his usual grin as he trailed soft kisses down her neck as she stood leaning against a tree.

..................

"How did you sneak away Kol, I heard your father keeps a watchful eye" Zayla said her face being lit up by he moonlight. The two lovers had regular meetings down in the caves that were only used once a month for the villagers werewolf neighbours.

"Sweet Zayla you need not worry, father's focus is on Niklaus, not I" Kol said placing his hands in Zayla's lovingly.

"Kol I love you more than words can explain, you know this?" Zayla said looking down at her interlocked hands.

'Darling what ever is the matter?" Kol questioned becoming wary of Zayla's expression. he cupped her chin and looked into her eyes with a smile.

"I know its without wedlock, but once we are able to convince our fathers of our love, will be binded  by marriage. I would rather  do it now while our love has no cage yet still is eternal" Zayla said worried at the response she would get from her lover, this was the Middle ages and intimacy without wedlock was forbidden.