twenty four. three words

Warning: Torture and attempts of sexual abuse.

track suggestion to listen to for this chapter: goodbye & apart

»»————- ★ ————-««

( twenty four. three words )

»»————- ★ ————-««

Natasha had to admit she had to give Schmidt some points for being a man of his word.

They did everything, all right.

Once Schmidt left her to his soldiers' care. They didn't hesitate to beat her up. They kicked, punched, and crushed her until she was sure blood was all she could see and taste.

That didn't stop there.

Some even tried to have their way with her. They tied her wrists and chained them to a pole behind her back. Even her feet were locked in place so she couldn't move anywhere. The locks were too strong for her to break. She couldn't reach them so she couldn't try to pick the lock.

One had ripped her clothes until it was torn and shredded to pieces. Her bra was fully exposed and she couldn't do anything about it. The soldier groped her ass as his other hand brushed against her breast. She tried to ignore the pathetic feeling of being weak and struggled in her chains to stop him.

"Get off me."

"You'd rather let us hit you?" He dared ask her, squeezing her ass tighter. "Just give in like all the good little girls out there."

She winced, breathing heavily. All she wanted to do was to slam this bastard's skull onto the wall. "Fuck you." She spatted blood at him.

"No. Fuck you." Even with the mask, she could see the sickening grin curling on this bastard's face. She felt his hands rubbed the flat of her stomach, going higher and higher until it reached her breasts. He started to slip his hands under the cups of her bra. "Might get a chance at you before Captain Fucking-merica does. "

That was it.

All anger and rage surged through her enough to get her system working again. With all the strength she had left, she rammed her forehead against the soldier's head. He stumbled a few steps back and even fell to the floor.

"You're a piece of shit you know that?" She yelled.

The HYDRA looked pissed now. He grabbed a baton from his belt and let her watch as the electric current began sparking out from it.

Natasha's eyes widened and she felt the fear rising on her chest. She tugged on her chains harder, doing nothing as it rattled against the pole behind her.

"You really wanna do it this way?" The HYDRA asked, threateningly.

She swallowed thickly, panic rising in her throat when he came closer. "No! Y-you sick bastard!"

"It's only going to sting a bit."

"No!"

Natasha let out a cry when she felt the excruciating pain of the baton hit her flesh. He jabbed it against her side. It was terrible. It was burning her skin, burning her muscles, everything. It was destroying her inside-out. She gasped out in pain, choking back a sob as she wailed and whimpered, "S-stop!" But it didn't. The soldier dug it deeper into her side. "No! No!" The air was sucked out of her lungs and her voice died on her.