Chapter Six

'I dance because, there's no greater feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and letting the rest of the world disappear.'

"I want Opal on my team." Harry stated grabbing my hand. 

"No she's on my team." Zayn grabbed my other hand.

"I'm the birthday boy." Harry whined, pulling me towards him, making my stumble into his chest. Harry grinned.

"Alright people, the losing team is buying everyone's dinner tonight. Is that fair?" 

"No, Opal played volleyball, of course your team is going to win." Louis stated crossing his arms. Harry's arm snaked around my waist.

"Exactly. Alright, let's get this game started." He yelled making me deaf in one ear.

Earlier that day

I'm going on a business trip for a week. Was written in his writing and stuck on the fridge. I did a little happy dance and started making myself some breakfast. Since it was Saturday, I didn't bother changing out of my pyjamas. Singing to myself I severed up some eggs and bacon and was just about to sit down and eat when the doorbell rang. 

Opening the door, I came face to face with Zayn and Jessica.

"What are you still doing in your pyjamas?" Jess squealed walking into the house.

"Have you packed already?" Zayn asked walking in too.

"What's going on?"  I asked, they both turned around to me.

"We're going to the beach! It's Harry's birthday today. I thought Zayn told you." 

"No I thought you told her." Zayn argued pointing to Jessica. She brushed Zayn off.

"Opal hurry up and go pack."

"What do I need to pack?" Both their eyes widen. Jess started pulling me.

"Take me to your room and I'll help you."

***

"Took you long enough." Harry said when we finally got in the car. 

"Sorry." I muttered. I was wearing a white crop top and mint green high waisted shorts. I wanted to wear my one piece swimsuit but Jess wouldn't have it. So instead I'm wearing my black with floral print bikinis. Which I only agreed to because the bruise on my body has finally faded and luckily for my tan it wasn't that noticeable.

"So Harry, you turning 30 already?" I joked nudging Harry's arm. The van erupted in laughter

"Ha, ha you're so funny." Harry said sarcastically but a smile still made its way up to his lips.

Back to present time

"Harry get off me." I tried to detach Harry from me. We were playing beach volleyball and it was out of three games. Losers had to by dinner for everyone. I just hit the winning point for the first round.

"We kicked your asses!" He yelled pointing to the other team, which included Zayn, Louis, Naill and Eleanor.

"Shut up Harry! You didn't even do anything, all you did was stand there and yelled." Louis shouted picking up a handful of sand and chucking it at Harry. Harry was going to do the same, but luckily Liam stepped in and to stop him before things would have got ugly.

"Let's started the next round." Eleanor suggested and we all agreed.  Zayn was severing first. The ball fly’s over the net. Jessica runs to it and digs it up towards Liam, who then sets it to me and I strike it down, aiming at Niall's foot. He squealed and moved out of the way just in time.