Chapter 11 (Part 1)

'Dream. Believe in yourself. Work hard. Enjoy the process. Love the art. Dance with your heart. Repeat.'

"Alright everyone, line up!" Our sport teacher yelled blowing his whistle. We all hurried over.  "As you all should know now, next week we are indeed going to a camping trip. But.." He held up finger before we could all celebrate. "The trip is for only volleyball players.  So today we are are to do a tryouts. Only the best volleyball players are going to go and compete for the school." I looked across to Zayn and so him make his way over to me.

"You should do it." He muttered to me

"Really?"

"Yea, you'll rock it blossom." He winked making me giggled like a little girl.

"Everyone find a partner and start off with digging and setting the ball to each other. I'll be walking around and picking the best 15, who then are going to split into two teams with six in each and the left over three are going to be substitutes." We all nodded.

"Part up with me?" I looked up to see Harry grinning down at me. 

"Sure why not?" He smiled and walked off to get the ball.

"Catch Opal!" I just caught it at the last second before it hit me in the face.

"Harry!"  I exclaimed chucking the ball at him aiming for his face.

"Careful girl, this face cannot get injured." He smirked throwing the ball between his hands. I rolled my eyes and set the ball up in the air when he threw it at me. Striking it down at his feet making him jump and squeal.

"Opal, you nearly hit me!"

"It wasn't even that close." I shot him a sweet smile. He grunted and picked up the ball setting it to me. I dug it back and we did that over and over until we were told to stop.

"Alright everyone that was pretty good. Now we're going to do some severs and blocks. From your pairs I want you to find another pair and move to one of the courts and start with severing."

"Opal, Harry join us." Naill and Jessi yelled waving their arms wildly like and pair of animals. I chuckled and made my way over to them. Throwing the ball at Jessi who caught it swiftly. We all took turns severing and blocking the ball.

"Alright everyone stop what they are doing and come here. I have chosen the top 15 players that will represent the school. When I read your name out go stand on the left side on the gym."

"Opal, Luke, Amanda, Amy, Ben, Josh, Zayn..." I stopped listening after that. 

"Can't wait blossom." He suddenly whispered in my ear. I spun around and faced him.

"How did you make it?" I asked bluntly, he faked a hurt look.

"Blossom have you seen my arms?" He joked flexing his arms and kissing his biceps. I smacked his chest but reached up and kissed him.

"I can't wait." I grinned against his lips.

"We're all going camping!" Naill sang and threw his arm around Zayn and I .

"Did you all make it too?" I asked surprised. The whole gang nodded.

"You're super amazing, but we still made the cut." Louis winked, flashing his thumbs up. I shook my head laughing. I can't believe I'm going camping with them! This is going to be so much fun.

----

 "Opal, you sure you packed everything?" Dad yelled from the living room where he was watching football.

"Yeah! I just need to get my phone charger and I'll be ready." I yelled from my bedroom. Pulling my bag out of my room and into the hallway I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed the charger and my earphones and hurried out of the room and down the stairs.

"Opal, you're friends are here." Dad told me. I nodded not sure if he saw it and grabbed an apple from the kitchen.

"I'm leaving now Dad."

"Alright sweetie. Remember what I told you. Go out there and thrash with-"

"With a kind heart." I finished off. When I was younger, he would coach me for volleyball. We would, everyday after dinner go outside and play. 

"I really love you Opal."

"I love you too." I mumbled lightly kissing his cheek.

"Alright off you go before your friends start honking." He laughed lightly pushing me out the door. I chuckled and gave him one last hug before jogging towards the white seven seat car.

"You finally decided to grace us with your presence huh?" Naill teased when I sat down at the back with Zayn and Liam. Louis was driving. We had to meet the group at the campsite. 

"Go away Niall." I joked sticking my tongue out him. He laughed and sent me a wink.

"Is everyone ready to go!" Louis yelled beeping the horn.

"Yeah!" We all yelled pumping our fist into the air.

"Then last get this party started baby!" He yelled and started driving.

**Hi Readers, I cut this chapter into two because it would have been awfully long. But I really hoped that you enjoyed this chapter. Please please please pressed that button, it's right there! COMMENT-VOTE-SHARE Tina**