Chapter 14

'Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.' -Abraham Lincoln

"Deux Grand Pirouette and finish was a triple fouette." Ma'am yelled, I quickly changed my footing and finished with triple fouette with a steady stop. 

"Very good Opal, your turns have gotten much sharper and are all on point. Keep up the good work." She said before leaving the room. I couldn't hide the big goofy grin on my face while I packed my bag. Untying my wore out point shoes, I slipped them in my bag and slipped on my converse and started making my way out of the studio and back home.

"Hello? Oh I see. Ok I'll see you in a week Dad." I hanged up and turned the next corner and started heading towards the supermarket to get some grocery, since I just found out that Dad forgot to fill the fridge before he left for his business trip.

"Opal?" I turned around to see Harry with a tiny little chiwawa. I stared at the little dog, then back at Harry and exploded in laughter. He looked so stupid with that dog.

"Go Away Opal." Harry groaned going completely red, which just made me laugh harder. "You're such a child." He muttered glaring at me. Laughing for a little more, I finally stopped.

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked completely amused at the sight. He sighs dramatically.

"Well, Princess-"

"Princess?" I bite down on my tongue so I didn't laugh.

"Yeah it's her name. So back to my story, she's my anuts'. But she's on vacations for a week and I offered to look after her." He stated kneeling down and patting the little dog. 

"Where are you going?" He asked picking up the dog and slowly stroking her. 

"The supermarket." I couldn't keep the grin off my face. Harry rolled his eyes and placed the dog back on the ground.

"I'll go with you." He stated leaving no room for discussion. I shrugged, not really minding and starting walking.  I heard the little footsteps of the chiwawa and snorted, trying my hardest to not laugh.

"Oh, cause that's just real mature." I felt him glare holes in the back of my head. I let out a loud laugh before making a zipping motion with my hand to confirm that I was truly over the fact that Harry looks so stupid walking with that chiwawa.

***

Adding the finishing touches to my dinner, I dried my hands off and was going to sit down and eat my dinner when the doorbell rang. Groaning, I  walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello, I have a delivery for Opal. If you could please sign this." Quickly signing it, the mail man handed me the package and took off. Closing the door behind me, I walked back to the dinning room and placed the large package on the table. Pulling the package a part, I gasped when I saw what was in it. 

I thought you might like them. 

Zayn

I did a little dance and squealed. The package contained the most beautiful pair of point shoes I've ever seen. Slowly picking the up and slipping on a jumper and a pair of shoes, I ran all the way over to Zayn house.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed jumping into his arms once he opened he door. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, completing the circle.

"I'm glad you like them." He said, moving us inside and closing the door. I kissed his cheek and grinned. 

"I love them." Everything was perfect until my stomach grumbled. Zayn smirked and lean down and kissed my nose. 

"Someone is hungry." He teased, leading me over to his kitchen. I mumbled curse words to my stomach for ruining the moment while Zayn just laughed.

"Have dinner with me." He suggested quickly plating up some pasta and placing it on the table. I sat down and quickly dug in. I felt my face scrunch up. I looked up and saw that  his face was also scrunched up.

"Did you cook this?" I asked spitting the pasta out of my mouth.

"I tried." He groaned, taking big gulps of his water. I let out a loud laugh and it wasn't long before he joined in. 

"I swear you're trying to poison me." I laughed taking up the plates, scarping the food in the bin and placed it in the sink.

"Let's just order pizza." I suggested, he nodded. I felt his hand on my waist as I tried to wash the plates.

"Zayn, I'm going to drop the plates if you keep going." I mumbled honestly. I felt him smirk against my skin and started slowly trailing kisses down my neck. I let out a soft moan and felt his whole body tense up. Lifting me off the ground and placing my on top of the counter, he stood in between my leg and continued to kiss me. I reached my hands up and into his hair, tagging on it sightly. Kissing him back with equal passion.

"Opal, I really can't hold back anymore." He groaned against my lips.

"Then don't." I replied with confident. He stared at me before smirking and lifting me off the counter and onto his shoulder. 

"Where did you get this confident from?" He teased, walking up the stairs by two and slowly putting me on to the bed.

"You're beautiful." He whispered and connected his lips with mine. He bit lightly on my bottom lips, asking for entrance. I gave it to him and our tongues battled for domination. I reached under his shirt and pulled it off him, revealing his defined body. Slowly tracing my fingers, outlining his abs and back.  He let out a low growl and quickly ripped my shirt off.

"Oh god, I love you so much." He mumbled, kissing my lips. His hands trailed up my body, leaving hot trails wherever his touched.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked pausing and meeting my eyes. I smiled and caressed his cheek.

"Never been so sure." I muttered arching my back and kissing him. He grinned against my lips.

"I love you."