Chapter 17

'Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Dance like nobody's watching.' -Satchel Paige

"Oh."

"My."

"Gosh."

Jessi, Eleanor and I muttered in awe, it took us a few second to registered what was going on before we started jumping up and down squealing.

"An Amusement Park!" Jessi exclaimed jumping onto Naill to laughed. It has been a week since the breakdown between Tyler and I. We both admitted to having fault about the situation and that the past is the past and all we can change is the future. Since then everything has been peachy and happy between us, expect of the time he tried to wake me up by pouring water on me. Besides that everything is finally going in a straight line. In fact he and the boys were the ones who planned this trip.

I looked over to Jessi who meet my eyes.

"Cotton Candy!" We both yelled excitedly.

"Come on! Lets have some fun." Louis exclaimed like a little boy high on sugar. We lined up for our tickets and literally ran in together, laughing like we were five year old's.

"Let's go on that one." Harry pointed to the huge rollar coaster. His eyes lit up while he waited for our answer. 

"I'll go!" I yelled raising my hand.

"Me too." Zayn smirked.

"Me three." Jessi yelled. In the end the whole gang decided to just together. 

"I wanna pick next!" Jessi stated. Amanda chuckled and blushed sightly when she made eye contact with Tyler. When the boys invited us, we had to invite Amanda and another girl called Harper who apparently is close with Harry. Close as in...You guys know what I mean.

"This is going to be so fun." I chuckled when we all got seated in the seats.

***

"This is gorgeous." I muttered  totally star-stuck by the view. After five hours of running around the amusement park and eating hot dogs and cotton candy we finally decided to make our way over to the hotel. Zayn and I  was sharing a suit was Niall and Jessi. Eleanor and Louis and sharing a suit with Tyler and Amanda. Both harry and Liam picked up girls from the amusement park and we shoved them into their own suit.

"You're gorgeous." Zayn commented winking. I giggled while rolling my eyes.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"I did." I answered sighing in pure happiness. "You know Zayn..." I mumbled, I felt him turn his face towards mine indicating that he was listening. "I never would have though that things would turn out like this. That I would be so lucky to have everyone...to have you." I muttered placing my hand on top of his. He smiled and reached out to tilt my face towards his, placing a sweet long kiss on my lips.

"I'm the lucky one. I have you all to myself." He whispered seductively in my ear. I giggled and allowed him to carry me to the bed. Never once breaking away from my lips. He stared to trail kisses down my neck, making me moan softly. 

"Oh blossom." He mumbled taking off his shirt. His hands slides down to my waist,  to the top my my stomach and onto my thighs. His kisses followed his hand, work their way down to my stomach. He slowly kissed the bottom of my my boobs and made his way up, making me ache my back wanting more of him. I reached for his belt and started to tug on it. I felt him smile in the dark and undid his belt. Lifting himself off me sightly, he slipped on a condom and furiously connected his lips with mine. Our tongues fights for domination,  while he lifted my hips up sightly and slipped in.

***

"It so empty!" Harry exclaimed, tonight we decided to spend our last night at the beach with a barbecue and everyone's company

"Oh look at the waters. It's so clear." Eleanor stated with a huge grin on her face. 

"One. Two. Three!"  Naill yelled running into the waters with Harry, Louis and Jessi. I watched them as they tackled each other under the waters. I let out a loud gasp when I felt a pair of hand on my waist, lifting me off the ground and onto his shoulders

"Tyler!" I exclaimed. "Put me down!" I ordered hitting his chest. He chuckled and a smirk so formed on his lips.

"Tyler.." His smirk got bigger and bigger, then it was slow motion. He started running towards the waters, his hands reached out and I felt myself begin thrown through the air...then sink down under the waters.

"Tyler James Martins! I will silt your throat an shove you down a drain!" I screamed chasing after him. 

"Stop her!" He yelled jokingly. I grunted and picked up my pace, slowly gaining on him. Jumping onto his back, he fell taking me down with him.

"You're really not human are you?" He huffed out pushing me off him. I smirked and grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at him. I wisely jumped and and started running back to the gang, with Tyler hot on my tail.

"Zayn!" I ran behind him and watched as Tyler got closer.

"OK lets stop before I have to send you idiots away on timeout." Zayn stated teasingly. I stuck my tongue out at Tyler who glared at me playful.

"Even?" I asked reached my hand out. He thought about it for a few seconds before connecting his hand with mine.

"Even."

"Now that that is settled lets go eat." Zayn took a hold of hand and together we walked over to the barbecue, where Liam was grilling some burgers. Tyler immediately walked over and started suggesting this and that about the burger to Liam, who looked like he could murder Tyler. Guess he also takes pride in his cooking. 

"Ladies! The food is ready!" Harry yelled waving the plastic plates in the air. The group of girl squealed and walked over to us giggling and talking among each other. 

"It looks delicious." Lucy, Liam's date said kissing him on the cheek. He blushed sightly and laughed. Everyone grabbed a plate and sat around the bonfire, enjoying each other's company. I sat down and looked around the group of people that I now treasure of life.  Mother use to say 'Without pain, you would never know what joy felt like.' Whenever she said that I would stare up at her in confusion. I think...Just maybe I understand what she meant now.  I don't think I want you ever lose them.

"Here." Zayn handed me a drink with a weird coloured liquid in it.

"You trying to get me drunk?" I teased.

"Maybe." He bit his lip, making hot tingles go down my spine. I chuckled and sat down beside me. "It's just orange juice mixed with coke." He confessed rubbing the back of his head. I gave him a funny look, orange and coke? I slowly took a sip and was surprise that it actually tasted alright.

"KaBoom!" Fireworks lit up the night sky and everyone is left  in awe.

"When did we get fireworks?" I asked not taking my eyes off the fireworks, that seem to spark in the night sky. 

"Harry and Amanda got it earlier." Zayn answered snaking his hand around my waist, I rested my head on his shoulder. Mother...I finally understand what you meant now, I finally understand what joy is and that everything that happens, happens for a reason. 

"You're my fireworks.The light that dances across the night sky." Zayn whispered, kissing the top of my head softly. In that moment nothing else seems to matter. It was just us two on the beach gazing up to the dark night sky that shone with light.