Chapter 18

'It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when out time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only on we had.' -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

 Six Years later 

"And now your number one Prima Ballerina, Opal Danilova" The interviewer announced and the crowd started to applause and cheer. I walked onto the stage and greeted to audience and hugged the interviewer.

"How are you Opal?" 

"I'm grand." I replied probably with the goofiest smile on my face.

"That's good to hear. Well let's start it off with this question from a young girl in New York. What inspired to to become a ballerina?"

"My Mother. She was also a dancer and every time before I would go out onto the stage I would remember watching her dance in the living room to old records and the feeling to wanting to join her." I answered smiling as I remember the smile on Mother's face whenever the record would start and her feet would just move on it's own.

"The next question is from a young boy in Texas. Are you currently dating anyone?" The crowd started to make wolf whistled, I blushed lightly.

"I'm currently in a relationship with a very sweet man." I answered winking at the audience who erupted in cheers. It's been four month since I last saw Zayn. We both decided to persuade our dreams. Mine as a ballerina and his as a singer. He and the boys enter X Factor as a boy band and finished up third in the competition and also gained a heaps load of fans along the way. Their looks help them for sure. We're still together, talking over Skype, the phone, messaging whenever we had time. 

"Our next questions is from a young man. The question is...Miss us?" Wait...What? I turned around and everything suddenly make sense. 

"Oh my god." I whispered barely able to believe what I'm seeing. The whole gang was walking onto the stage. I was first embraced by Harry who lifted me off the ground and twriled me around making me giggle like a little girl.

"Harry!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"God I missed you guys so much." I exclaimed hugged each and every one of them. But one was missing...Zayn. Maybe he was busy. I ignored the disappointment that was swimming around at the bottom of my stomach.

"You look like an angel on the stage!" Eleanor said giving me a tight hug. I grinned and hugged her back. 

"Opal, I have one more question for you."

"Alright." I said sitting back down in the chair. Everyone surrounded  me waiting to hear the question while the interviewer tried to calm down the audiences.

"The last question is from...Well he has signed off as 'Sexy idiot'." The crowd laughs while I little spark goes off inside my head. Sexy idiot, someone else used that phrase...

"The questions is...Will you Marry me?" Suddenly streamer and confetti came sprinkling down upon us. What is going on? The gang grinned and made a part down the middle. Standing at the end of the line was...Zayn!

"Opal Danilova, will you marry me?" I was speechless, but the crowd is going wild, cheering and whistling like crazy.

"Zayn!" I yelled running towards him and jumping into his arms. I felt him smile against my head and tighten the embrace. 

"I missed you Blossom."

"I missed you too." I felt a tear roll down my face and his finger brushing it away. He then pulled away and got down on one knee. I gasped and covered my hand over my mouth. 

"Opal Danilova, Blossom. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled and kisses me on the lips, bringing back the old butterflies that now feel like huge birds. I felt his fingers entwine with my, sending hot tingled down my spine

"I love you Zayn Malik. I am catastrophically in love with you." He smiles and leans in, resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you to infinity and beyond." He muttered with a lop-side grin. Our lips connected again and everything around as disappears. It was just him and I and our undying love.

*THAT'S IT!!!!! FIN....What did you guys think?YAY OR NAY? I'm working on a couple new stories at the moment and they should be up in a few week/months. Not exactly sure, since it's nearly holidays breaks and my family has lots of things planned out, I'm not sure how much time I have to myself. But the new story has a edgy plot and I'm very excited about it, so make sure to look out for it.* -Tina