Chapter 15

'Breathe. Let go. And remain yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.' -Oprah Winfrey

"School's too hard." Niall whined dropping his head down on to the table. Jessi dropped her head onto the table too. Then it was like a domino, everyone whined and dropped their heads down onto the table. I chuckled and continued writing out the questions and answering it. 

"It's like the words jump around the page." Harry groaned scrunching up his curls. "I can't do this." He whined ripping up the paper and throwing it behind him.

"Harry." I scolded whacking him across the head. He grunted but didn't lift his head, no one did. I sighed and put my pen down.

"Come on guys. Let's go through it one more time." I suggested. They all groaned and shook their heads.

"Don't wanna." Jessi replied. I picked up my books, which were quite heavy by the way and dropped it onto the table, making them all jump.

"Stop whining and let's finish this shit load of work before you all have to retake the stupid year." I stated firmly. They all stared at me before they started to whisper among themselves. I let out a loud groan before resuming my work. Giving up on conceiving them.

"Blossom don't be mad."

"I'm not." I replied keeping my eyes on the paper in front of me

 "You are Blossom."

I stopped and turn to glare at him, who just flashed me a boyish grin.

"I'm hungry. Let's get pizza." Louis suggested making everyone lift their heads up with sparkling eyes. They turned to look at me asking for permission. Rolling my eyes, I nodded my head. They grinned and started cheering while Liam ran over to the phone.

"Such idiots." I muttered. Zayn chuckled and nuzzled his head in my hair.

"You love us." He whispered.

"Unfortunately." I joked pushing him away. "Alright guys, pack up your books and we'll eat pizza and watch movies." I announced, they all cheered and I couldn't help but smile.

"Can we watch The Notebo-"

"No."  All five boys answered firmly. Eleanor pouted, while Jessi slowly sneaked around the boys and carefully puts the movie in the DVD player. She then flashed a thumbs up to Eleanor who pretends to be annoyed and moves away from Louis. These sneaky girls.

"I saw that." Zayn whispered with a smirk on his face.

"You better not tell them." I warned, smacking his chest lightly. He shook his head and did a little salute. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Can we go up to your room and leave them." He mumbled, lust lingered in his eyes.  My heart skipped a few beat and I was going to say yes when the door bell rang. Louis ran to the door like there was no tomorrow.

"Opal! There's someone for you!" Louis yelled, disappointment visible in his voice. I walked over to the door, with Zayn one step behind me. I didn't even get to the door before I froze on the spot.

"What are you doing here?" I barely got out.  I felt the gang gather around me as I stared at the blonde boy who was standing at the doorway.

"I miss you too Jewels." He smirked, his green eyes glittered with amusement. I felt my stomach dropped and the whole room go silent.

What is Tyler doing here?

***

"Opal you alright?" Liam asked breaking through the silence.

"Yeah, can you give us a minutes please." I asked not moving my eyes away from Tyler. They all nodded and slowly moved back to the living room. Zayn stayed for a few seconds more before kissing my cheek and moving back to the living room with the others.

"Boyfriend?" Tyler asked smiling but it didn't reach his eyes.

"What are you doing here Tyler?" I asked again ignoring his question. He smirked and took a step towards me, pulling his suitcase into the house and embracing me.

"How you doing?" He whispered in my ear. Pulling away from him and taking a step back.

"Everything is fine. Can you leave now." I asked bluntly. He stared at me before shaking his head.

"I'm staying here for the next few weeks." He stated.

"No you're not." I argued back. He held up a note with a writing a recognized. Mary's', Tyler's mum. Tyler and I were childhood friends for the first 12 years of our lives and both our families were really close, until he moved with his family half way across the world. Since then I haven't seen him.

"Damn you." I cursed under my breathe, I heard him chuckled before closing the door behind him. Turning on my heels I walked back to the living room where everyone was. Before I could even speak, Louis and Liam stood up.

"Opal we should be heading back soon. I'll see you tomorrow." Louis said walking towards me and giving me a hug before making his way over to the front door. Everyone slowly got up and did the same. Giving me a hug and goodbye before also leaving the house. Until it was only Zayn, Tyler and I left in the room. 

Zayn walked over and gave me a hug.

"Call me if anything happens alright?" I nodded, he smiled and places a kiss on my lips and left, closing the door behind him. Without even sparing a glance at Tyler, I turned around and made my way up to your room. 

"Are you still mad at me?" He yelled.

"What do you think?" I replied slamming my door shut and locking it. Why is he back? Everything was going to perfectly, now his going to ruin it. Annoyed, I grabbed a pillow and threw it across the room, huffing from the amount of power I used to throw it.

"Go away!" I yelled, when Tyler knocked at the door.

"Jewels, Open the door will you?" He asked calmly.

"No!" I yelled back stubbornly. A few seconds past before my door swung open, revealing Tyler standing there with a piece of wire in his hand.

"Bastard." I muttered, moving away from the door and over to the other side of the room. He just grinned and shove the piece of wire back into his pocket.

"Can you get out?" I asked annoyed, glaring at him. He stared me up and down and made a clicking noise with his tongue.

"You've changed a lot." He muttered studying me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No shit, it's been like five years." I replied sarcastically. He shot me a flat look before moving closer to me.

"I know that idiot. I mean that you don't have bruises on your arms or legs anymore and you're wearing a tee-shirt and shorts. Also you looked healthier and happier when you were with your friends." He stated matter factually. 

"He stopped alright." I replied frustrated." He doesn't beat the crap out of me anymore."

"Ah I see." He muttered trying to meet my eyes. "Opal look at me." I shook my head keeping my gaze on the floor. In seconds he was suddenly in front of me with both hand on my cheeks, tilting my head up to meet his eyes.

"What the he-"

"Opal, did you not miss me even once?" He asked barley above a whisper. I turned my gaze and muttered a no.

"Look at me in the eyes and say it." He asked again. I sighed and turned to him looking straight in his green eyes.

"I did not miss you even once. Now I just want you out of my room." I stated firmly, not once did I break eye contact with him. He searched my eyes for something more, but when he couldn't find anything. He lets go and walks out of my room closing the door behind him.

Standing there for few for more second before I finally snapped back to reality. Crawling into bed, I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep, wanting to leave reality. Before I drifted to sleep, I felt someone walk into the room and kissed my forehead before leaving. Maybe it happened maybe it was a dream. Hopefully is was a dream, cause that mean I have finally left reality behind.