Chapter 12

'Dance is music made visible.'

"How was it Sweetie?" Dad asked when I came down stairs for dinner that night after I got back from camp. 

"Yeah it was great, we won every game we play and took home the winning medal." I told him sitting myself down at the table and started digging into the yummy looking food.

"That's it?" He asked putting down his spoon and stared at me waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah, that's it." I answered with a firm tone, pleading in my head that he'll drop the subject and move on. 

Two Days Ago

"Everyone did fantastic in the competition, but we have to give Opal a big cheer for hitting the winning point of every game she played. Three cheer! Hip Hip!"

"Hooray!"

"Hip Hip!"

"Hooray!"

"Hip Hip!"

"Hooray!"

I thanked everyone and walked over to the seat and sat down next to Zayn who immediately wrapped his strong arms around me pulling me onto his lap.

"You tired Blossom?" He asked, and on cue I let out a yawn. The party has been going for 3 hours already and it is right now 2 am in the morning and I was exhausted. I nodded in response and lay my head on his chest, snuggling up to him.

"Why don't we go back to your room and get you to bed?" He suggested already lifting me off him and carrying my bride style out of the room and back to my cabin. I giggle like a little girl and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his hard chest.

"Look! So many stars!" I squealed. Yes, I might have had a glass or two of alcohol, OK maybe a little more then two.

"I feel like a fairy." I laughed kissing Zayn on the cheek. He chuckled and layed me on my bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into bed with me.

"Opal, I think I should get going." He mumble, supporting his weight with his arm. I shook my head and pouted.

"No, I want Zayn to stay." I whined, reaching up and connected our lips together. I ran my hands over his chest, making him give out a low moan. 

"Opal, you're drunk."

"I'm not!" I argued pulling away from him. "I'm not drunk." I repeated dumbly. I heard him sigh and lay down next to me. "Don't leave." I whispered clinging onto his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere Blossom." He reassured, holding me tightly.

"Opal, I want to ask you a question and I want you to answer it honestly." I sightly nodded waiting for him to continue.

"Has your Dad been abusing you?" Whatever alcohol that was in my system quickly vanished because I was a awake like a night owl.

"Opal.."

"He use to, but he stopped now and we've gotten on better terms." I muttered into the darkness of the room. I felt him sit up on the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hurt clear as crystal in his voice.

"It was nothing." I mumbled, sitting up but not able to look him in the eye.

"Nothing! How can you say it's nothing?" He exclaimed ripping the blanket off him.

"Zayn...I'm sorry that I didn't tell you." I whispered reaching for his hand, but he moved away and got off the bed.

"You didn't trust me."

"That's not it! Begin abuse by your Dad is not something I go around telling around!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air. My vision blurred a bit.

"You should have still told me." He mumbled, his glaze set on the ground. I grunted in annoyance and got out of the bed and stomped out of the room.

"Opal wait!"

"Follow me and I'll chop your ball off." I threaten and spirited off into the darkness silently crying. Slowing down when I felt that I was far enough from the cabins. Sitting myself down at a bench, I slowly inhaled and exhaled, trying to slow down my heart beat.

He probably hates me now and think that I'm a total brat. Sighing I reached for my phone and connected it was my earphone. Popping it into my ear, I closed my eyes and just listened to the lyrics of the music. After about a minutes, I got up and danced. Fading into my own world, where it's just me and the music and a place where nothing mattered.

Present Day

"Dad, I'm going to my room. Have a nice day." I said politely and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs back to my room before he could say anything else.

Plotting myself on the bed face first, I drifted into my own thoughts. He hasn't called me for three day straight and I was dying inside, wishing he would just call me and we can get this behind us. Why don't I call? I'm stubborn and...I'm afraid that if I call and he doesn't want to talk to me then everything is over.

The phone started ringing making my heart skip a beat. I snatched it up and disappoint flowed in my I saw Harry's name on the screen. Don't get me wrong, I really like Harry as a friend but I really really hoped that it was Zayn who called.

"Hello?"

"Opal! What are you doing?" Harry's happy voice came through the phone making my eyes roll sightly.

"Nothing at the moment." I answered.

"Good, lets go get something to eat." He said, I agreed and hanged up walking over to my wardrobe and picking out a dark washed out pair of jeans and a mint green knit sweater I slipped it on and made my way over to my bathroom do put on a little bit of make up. Eyeliner, mascara and a light pink lip. Brushing my hair out and quickly braided my hair into a side braid and walked back into my room and slipped on a pair on cute ankle boots and hurried out of the house.

----

"Opal!" Harry yelled rushing over to me a hugged me with his strong arms, sightly lifting me off the ground. I chuckled and pulled away.

 "Hey Curly, what's up with you. You seem a little too happy." I joked as we made our way over to the table at the back.

"Curly huh? I like it babe." He said pulling my chair out my chair, I thanked him and sat down.

"So, how are you?" He asked as we both scanned through the menu.

"I'm peachy." I replied, deciding on just water and a blueberry muffin, since I already had lunch at home with Dad. We ordered and had small chats while we eat, catching up on stuffed that happened.

"Wanna go for a walk in the park?" He asked and he payed for both of us, even though I shoved my money in his hand which he just chuckled and shoved in back in my bag.

"Come one let's go." He exclaimed in a sing song voice, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the shop. Passing one old couple who commented. 'What a cute little young couple they are.' I was going to reply but I was already yanked out of the store.

"Harry slow down." I laughed running to keep up with his walking pace. 

"Let's go in there!" He decided and pulled me along into the clothing store.

"Harry what are you doing!" I exclaimed when he started picking out girl clothes and shoving it onto my hands.

"Try them on." He urged me into the change rooms.

"Harry, I'm not trying anything on." I stopped and turned to face him. "What's wrong?" I asked him, realizing his got huge bags under his eyes and that his skin looked a bit dry and lifeless. How did I not see this earlier?

"Harry what is wrong?" I asked again when he didn't reply. He lets out a huge sighs and took a hold of my hand and led me outside, all the way to the park where we stopped and sat down on a bench. He opened his mouth and started explaining. I felt my mouth drop open.

**What do you think!! Cliff Hanger? Hahahaha! Please COMMENT-VOTE-FOLLOW for more chapters. Tina**