Chapter 11 (Part 2)

'Let your life lightly dance on the edge of Time like a dew on the tip of a leaf.'-Rabindranath tagore

"Opal wake up. Opal." I slowly peeled my eyes open, Zayn smile sweetly at me.

"Hey are we here already?" I asked covering up my mouth when I yawned.

"Yeah, the others already went to the cabins and started unpacking." I nodded and nudged Zayn out of the car.

"Don't I get a kiss?" He asked pouting. I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head.

"Nope." I said popping out the P.

"No?" He asked confused, I smirked and hopped out of the car.

"Come on slow coach or I'll leave you behind." I yelled running towards the cabins. Throwing the doors opens, both Jessi and Eleanor were unpacking their bags.

"You're sharing a room with us and Amanda and him." She pointed behind me where Zayn was standing. "Is sharing a room with Naill and Harry. Louis and Liam are sharing the room with two others guys that I don't know. Jessi stated scanning through the paper in her hand. Zayn grunted and walked off.

"Oh and training begins tomorrow at 7am, breakfast is at 6." Jessi said with a visible annoyance in her voice. I don't blame her, who would want to wake up 6am in the morning?

"Hi guys, I'm Amanda." I pretty girl with golden red hair said, standing at the doorway smiling.

"Hi, I'm Jessi, this is Eleanor and Opal. Do you want top or bottom?"

"Top." Amanda said with no hesitations. We all laughed. Talking while we unpacked.

----

"Alright everyone, I'm sure you've all unpacked and had a look around. Lights go off at 11 and I do advise you to get a good night of sleep since training starts at 7. That's all I have to say for now. Goodnight everyone." He finished and made his way back to his cabin. There was silence between us before everyone erupted in loud cheers.

"Party in the living room." One of the guys shouted, everyone started running towards the living room cheering and pumping their fist in the air. Instead of following them I turned around and headed back to my cabin to get changed.

Locking the door behind me I walked over to my bed and pulled out my suitcase. Grabbing a pair a bike shorts and a muscle tee and slipping on my pair of Nike runners. I grabbed my phone and started making my way over to the volleyball courts. Since everyone was at the living do who knows what.

Putting down my phone which was already blasting music, I picked up a volleyball ball and smack it acroos the court. Smiling when it lands right in the corner. Picking another ball I threw it up in the air and was about to smack it across the court when a voice spoke up making me miss the ball and nearly trip over my own feet.

"Why are you here alone?" Zayn asked walking over to me picking up the ball.

"What are you doing here?" I ignored his question.

"I got bored and I miss you." He said with a lop-side smile. I chuckled and caught the ball he threw at me. I was going to throw the ball when I felt his hands on my hips, slowly rubbing circles.

"Za-yn." I stuttered dropping the ball. I felt him smirk and started trailing kisses down my neck. I turned to face him to push him away but instead he crushed his lips on mine. Without thinking I reached up and ran my hands through his hair, pulling him closer. He lightly bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave it to him. His hands reached down onto my tight, making me jump onto him and he held me as we kissed. My hands reached under his shirt and traced his defined abs and and his back. We both pulled away breathless, leaning on each others forehead for support.

"We should get back." I mumbled hopping off him and picking up my phone. 

"Yeah." He breath out, lightly smacking my butt as we walked back. I squealed and shot him a playful glare.

----

"I bags showering first." Eleanor exclaimed grabbing her clothes and running into the bathroom.

"What's up with her?" I asked getting out my laptop and sitting down on my bed. Jessi and Amanda shrugged without taking her eyes off their uno cards. 

"I win again!" Amanda yelled throwing her last card down onto the pile.

"You cheated!" Jessi exclaimed also throwing her leftover cards onto the pile. I chuckled and closed my laptop realizing we didn't have any signals.

"Alright, does anyone have any food?" I asked

"I have pringles."

"I brought donuts." Amanda said proudly. I jumped off the bed and hugged both of them.

"Thank you lord." I stated dramatically. They both laughed and got up to get the food. Eleanor walked out of the bathroom with a smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" 

"That showered felt so good." She sighed sitting down beside me.

"Did you and louis do the dirty?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed and smacked my arm.

"Go away." She mumbled, I let out a loud laugh. We spent all night talking to each other about the most stupid things and stuffing our faces in food. I finally had my first sleepover.

----

 "Run faster!" The coach yelled spraying us with hose. We all squealed and picked up the speed.

"Is he trying to kill us?" Harry huffed running next to me. I nodded afraid if I talk, I'll chocked on my own breathe.

"Alright, that's enough for now. The competition is in two days and we still have to get the teams in order. Go get a drink and change out of your sweaty clothes, you have 30 minutes!" He yelled through his microphone. How did he get a microphone? I have no idea. 

"Come on Opal!" Harry exclaimed grabbing a hold of my hand and pulling me over to the drinking taps. I held my hair in one hand and leaned down to drink the water.  Walking back to my cabin, I started to change when someone swung the door open. I gasped and quickly turned around so my back was towards the door since I was topless.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" Zayn said quickly closing the door. I exhaled and snapping out of my daze I quickly finished changing. I slowly opened the door, Zayn was leaning on the side.

"You're killing me you know." He mumbled kissing me.

"What?" I asked trying to keep up with his moving lips.

"I really really love you, I love you so much that it hurts sometimes." I felt his hands under my shirt slowly playing with the hem of my bra. I let out a low moan, aching my back, wanting more of him.

"Get your butts back in the gym now." The coach yelled into the microphone, making Zayn and I jump away from each other. Silence fall upon us before we both erupted in laughter.

**Hi guys! How's your day? I hope you're enjoying the book! The next chapter should be up within a week, no promises! COMMENT-VOTE-SHAREand FOLLOW for more hot chapters! ;) Tina**