Chapter 1

Mikoto walked calmly towards the frozen lake. She smiled and walked in the middle. She loved snow, really loved snow.

"Nee chan!!!" A voice ran out making the black haired beauty groaned.

"What is it Imouto?" She turned around and looked at her little sister.

By the way her name is Mikoto Uzumaki Uchiha. First daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and Karin Uzumaki. A jonin, at an age of 14. She looked at her little half sister, Sarada Haruno Uchiha the first daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno.

Suddenly the ice cracked. Before Mikoto could jump she fell in the ice cold water. She tried to swim up but a current is dragging her down. For some reasons she felt gravity took over and she fell into the ground with a thud. Eh? Ground? She looked up and saw a black vortex where she fell in closed. For some reason it reminds her of Kamui. She then heard grunts so she stood up and looked at the near entrance. There are four teens staring at her. They were holding up the ceiling that supposedly trying to crush them with its weight. She then looked at the bat with one eye making her raise a brow.

"Er....you guys need some help?" Mikoto asked awkwardly

"T-The hell?! Aren't you supposed to be l-laughing like the evil dude?!" the orange haired teen yelled

"Um no. I am not evil! I am neutral! Well at least what I think that Shinobi do" Mikoto shrugged

"Can you give us a hand then? Pull the switch!" the green jumpsuit wearing then yelled

"Oh Alright" Mikoto walked to the lever and was about to pull it switch but it exploded making her jump

She looked at the four who was shocked as well. She narrowed her eyes as the ceiling got heavier. Mikoto tightened her gloves and crackled her knuckles. Channeling chakra to her clinched fist she ran towards the entrance that almost crushed the four teen.

"Brace yourselves...HAA!!!!" Mikoto punched the ceiling

The ceiling then exploded into crumbling rubbles and machines. She sweat dropped at the four teens under the pile.

"What the hell was that" Mikoto heard the orange haired teen murmured

"Sorry about that. The switch blow off and I really well....i am under training in my monstrous strength" Mikoto sweat dropped at the damage.

"Who are you anyways?" the green clad jumpsuit boy asked as he tried to shake off the numbness

"Oh right. My name is Mikoto Uzumaki Uchiha! A Special Jonin Shinobi from the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It's in the Elemental Nations by the way" Mikoto said.

"My name is Kurama, this is Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara" The red head gestured but he got that strange look on his face, Hiei as well.

"Elemental Nations? Where the hell is that? And a Shinobi?"

"Oh if you don't know where the Elemental Nation is then maybe I am no longer in my dimension, probably somewhere near I hope....anyways, I am a shinobi. A Special Jonin by the way or in other words a middle high shinobi, I am supposed to enter the ANBU Black Ops to do some even more cool missions but since I am here I can't.....well not that I am in a hurry" Mikoto blab

"Stop talking. You're getting annoying" Hiei said but it was more of.....not an insult?

"Oh sorry. You see all the Uzumaki have a big mouth and can talk for weeks without getting tired but since I still have Uchiha genes in me that tone down...." Mikoto said sheepishly ignoring the looks she got from the red yed fire demon and the red head

"So I take it that Shinobi is roaming around the place and not in the shadows?" Kurama asked

"Yes. We only hid in the shadows when on missions and things like that" Mikoto shrugged

"Hello! We have a mission here!"

"Right, let's go. I guess you can tag along Mikoto" Yusuke shrugged

Mikoto nodded and followed after them. They entered a dark tunnel; it was silent until a ringing cut the silence. Kuwabara however jump in surprise. Mikoto peered at the mirror that have a pretty blue haired girl with pink eyes beating up a human that looks like one of Orochimaru's experiments. Mikoto then sensed something moving around them. Under, in the wall, then the ceiling. Mikoto frowned at the weak demonic energy. She followed the thing she sense, blocking out the guys that was following her.

"HEY! Snap out of it!" Kuwabara yelled, Mikoto blinked before shaking her head.

"Sorry. It's just that someone has been tailing us. I notice it earlier by the gate but I ignored it until it gets noticeable" Mikoto said seriously

"I didn't sense anything"

"Well moving underground is not foreign to ninjas. We have a technique for that, I can go underground and kick the person that was spying on us" Mikoto offered

"You can do that"

"I'll also leave this small feather so you can follow it if I move" Mikoto said as a black crow feather appeared in her palm that is glowing green. Mikoto then back away and quickly did some hand signs.

"Earth Release: Hidden Like a Mole Jutsu!" Mikoto yelled before back flipping and sunk into the ground.

"Let's go" They followed the feather before it starts to rapidly turning into circles and into the wall, up in the ceilings like there was a game of cat and mouse.

It was until they reached a chamber that was all made of stone. The feather disappeared when Mikoto shot out from the ground and landed in the ceiling in a crouch position like a bat. She has a lot of small cuts around her body. A turtle like beast made of stone emerge from the ground and fully stood in the ground.

"Tch. You Leaf brat are good, but not enough" The turtle snarled.

"My only objective is to bring you to the surface along; nothing more and nothing less" Mikoto spat.

"How dare you talk back!" the turtle cried out in outrage.

He sunk his scorpion like tail into the ground and it appeared behind Mikoto, piercing her from behind. The guys froze in shock. It was until Mikoto burst into a flock of crows and black feathers. The crows then circled around the room before it swirls around the middle of the room and formed into Mikoto. The crows then disappeared in thin air.

"Well done. Not many can kill my crow clone. But as you know, a mere clone contains 10% of what an original can really do" Mikoto grinned and stopped the scorpion tail from behind her and using her monstrous strength she pulled the beast underground and into the air before slamming him into the ground, which was useless since he sunk in.

"I'll take it from here, Mikoto. You gave me enough idea how to defeat him" Kurama said, Mikoto nodded and step back.

Mikoto stood next to Hiei who seems to be annoyed with everything. Mikoto sat comfortable in the ground.

"Your move first" Kurama said.

(Battle is cannon)

They continue on. Mikoto was fidgeting with her finger. Yusuke were talking to Botan, Kuwabara snatched the communication mirror and show off.

"How was that wound, Kurama?" Yusuke asked

"Fine, as long as I can walk" Kurama said

"He can walk and that's it. We only have four fighters so far and one of them is worthless" Hiei said

"Um....Kurama can I have a look on that wound? I am a medic in training, maybe I can heal it enough for you to move freely" Mikoto finally blurted

"Alright"

Kurama raised his uniform. Mikoto then focus chakara in her hands and hover it above Kurama's wounded stomach, her eyes narrowed in concentration. The three were arguing to care about the two. Mikoto then smiled and grabbed a bandage and a white towel; drenching the towel with a simple water jutsu she gently wiped the blood away before wrapping the bandage around his torso.

"There. Done. I just closed the wound and let your regeneration do its work, I'm not an expert yet to completely close it but I have done what I can for it to not leave a scar" Mikoto said

"You've done enough, thank you Mikoto"