Chapter 4

The day came. Team Urimeshi was forced to board the ship and left, Mikoto was not with them. Kuwabara was pacing.

"Where is she?!" Kuwabara growled out.

"Yo!" A lazy voice called from behind him. There is Mikoto, in an ANBU uniform and a crow mask in the side of her head, a red version katana like Kusanagi strap behind her, a red scarf in her next with her clan symbols on it.

"Sorry....i got lost in the path of life" She said sheepishly. Her teammates twitched in annoyance, including the sleeping Yusuke.

"LIAR!!!" Kuwabara yelled and pointed at the raven haired beauty accusingly.

"Maa, Maa...I'm here now. Although three hours late but whatever"

"What's with the outfit?" Kuwabara asked

"Oh this? Well I passed in the ANBU Exams and now I am an ANBU and I told Hokage sama what happened so he assigned me to stay here until everything is clear also got myself a new technique! It will blow your mind! Literally" Mikoto sweat dropped at the irony of her words.

"Eh?"

"So who will go and fight?"

"ME! I'll go! I'll test my new jutsu" Mikoto laughed and disappeared in a body flicker

Mikoto reappear in the arena. She was giddy. Her opponent's charge. She raised her palm facing the demons.

"Wind Style: Almighty Push!" With a huge gust of wind the opponents were pushed back a mile away and into the ocean. She recreates the Almighty Push from the Gravity Release that a Reningan User can do.

"I hate to say this but a human's team is going to compete....Yusuke Urimeshi's Team!" The pirate announced.

Demons then start to gather around the team. Before they knew it, a massacre then took place in the ship. Mikoto then grinned as they dock.

"Alrighty then! I forgot to increase your gravity and restriction seals!" Mikoto chirped

Before the three could protest their seals got even heavier that it brought them to their knees. Mikoto then created 4 clones.

"Hide and go kill! See ya in the hotel and don't be late!" Mikoto chirped and two clones grabbed Yusuke and the mask fighter and gave them a piggy back ride as they jump from tree to tree towards the hotel.

Genkai sweatdropped at the sadism training Mikoto had let the three go through, well she shouldn't be talking since she's a slave driver herself.

Time Skip

When the three arrive they were exhausted and almost dropped into the ground. Mikoto shook her head as they enter the Hotel and went to their assigned room. the three dropped into the couch and Mikoto laid Yusuke on one before she sat down on a the love seat.

"Hm....a cup of coffee is nice" Mikoto smiled and drank it all in one go before setting it down on the table.

"I don't know about you guys but I am going to sleep early. My body ache from the mission y uncle gave me today. See ya tomorrow" Mikoto waved lazily and walked in a random room before changing into a thin white kimono with a Uchiha fan at the back and Uzumaki swirl in both shoulders. She folded her clothes and set it down before lying in the bed and she was out before her head hit the bed.

Time Skip

"She's late! Where is she?!" Kuwabara gritted his teeth as they entered the area that was shouting for their demise.

The fight is cannon (except for Kuwabara, his fight got dragged on a little longer and he refuse to take off the gravity seals) Chu then entered the arena and the smell of alcohol had woken Yusuke up. Both were ready to face off when a poof of smoke in the middle of the arena interrupted.

"Yo! Sorry I'm late." Mikoto waved lazily

"LIAR!!! YOU ALMOST MISSED THE ENTIRE ROUND!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR FOUR HOURS?!?!" Kuwabara yelled while pointing at the Uchiha.

"I got lost in the path of life" Mikoto smiled sheepishly

"Can you get off the ring now?! You interrupted my fight!" Yusuke asked in annoyance

"Sure, Usurantonkachi" Mikoto rolled her eyes as she disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared next to Hiei.

"So what did I miss? Aside from the brilliant light show earlier" Mikoto asked

"I just released the Dragon of the Darkness Flames" Hiei said

"Hm....Alright let's see if I can help numb the pain"

Mikoto hovered her glowing hands in Hiei's injured arm before she shook her head as she focus on healing. She can't completely heal it all but it's enough for him to hold light things. She then bandage it.

"I can't heal it but I healed enough for you to grasp light things. I'll bring you to my step mother for her to have a good look at it. In the mean tie here..." Mikoto gestured her wrist to Hiei

"I'm not doing it"

"Get on with it. It will help" Mikoto argued

Hiei grunted before biting her wrist and drank some blood. He thought it would be disgusting but it was surprisingly.....good? The hell? Mikoto, as if reading his mind answered

"Well it is what Uzumaki blood taste like. It will taste just like one of your favorite food or treats" Mikoto answered before Hiei let go and whipped the blood from his lips, Mikot then healed the bite mark.

"Thank you" Hiei muttered, Mikoto smiled and nod before making a bee line towards Kurama to heal the cut on his face.

"So where have you been?"

"Well I have crossed paths with Kieko and I have to watch over her and Shizuro. I left a clone with them and went down here with a flashy entrance"

"*sigh* of course"

After the fight was over Mikoto then grabbed Hiei as they disappeared in a black flash. The others looked where the two were seconds ago.

"Where are they going?"

"Well apparently Mikoto can't heal the damage on Hiei's arm completely. Mikoto took Hiei with her to her world. See if she can get her aunt to fix it" Kurama explained

"Right"