Chapter 7

"My my! A week break before the Semi Finals!" Mikoto grinned

"Yeah. Well what are we doing then?"

"Well I am going to do and bring Touya and Jin to the Leaf. See if I can get the on our ranks" Mikoto said and pointed at the two shinobi who were talking.

"Oh. I see......will be in time for the round then?" Kurama asked

"Not sure. But you guys can handle it right?"

"Yeah we'll do fine!" Kuwabara said

"Alright. I see you guys around" Mikoto waved and they separated.

Mikoto then approach the two shinobis. Touya spotted her first and Jin just laughed like a ball of sunshine.

"So you guys have thought about my offer?" Mikoto asked

"Yes we did and we accept" Touya said.

"Alright. Let's go!"

They disappeared in a black flash. They reappeared in front of Konoha Gates. Mikoto then walked towards the small hut in the gate where there are two sleeping chuunin ninjas there. Mikoto sighed and kicked the small hut making it shake and awoken the sleeping chuunins.

"Sleeping on the job as always huh, Kotetsu san, Izumo san? We could get infiltrated because of this" Mikoto said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Ah! Lady Mikoto! Sorry it won't happen again!" The two bowed.

"Alright. I am back again. Where do I sigh in?" Mikoto asked

"Right here, M'Lady. Also who are they?"

"Just some friends I made. They are here to become Konoha Shinobi and they are really good!" Mikoto said.

"Alright. Welcome back"

Mikoto then looked at the two demons who were in awe at the place. They looked at all the shinobi that were jumping from rooftop to rooftop to avoid the crowded plaza. Shinobi talking to civilians and shinobi shops.

"Come on you guys! There is so much to see!" Mikoto chirped as they walked down the road

Many gave them (Touya and Jin) curious glance and many also gave them welcoming looks. Mikoto were being showered with complements and acknowledgement. A kid ran into Mikoto and a ball heading to her face. Being a seasoned ninja she caught the ball and the kid at a swift movement.

"Hello little one, are you alright? Are you an Academy Student?"

"*gasp* Lady Mikoto! I'm sorry I bump into you and yes! I will become a ninja just like you!" The kid proclaim

"Really? Then train hard to achieve you goal.....now run along. We can't you're your sensie leave class to look for you now, would we?" Mikoto asked. The kid nodded and took the ball

"Thank you and I will! Goodbye, M'lady" The kid bowed before running off

"So where were we?" Mikoto asked

"You didn't tell us anything"

"Oh right sorry. Well let's go to the Hokage Tower!"

Mikoto lead the three towards the red tower with a kanji of fire on it. 7 rock faces in the back.

"Those faces are the previous leaders that lead this village a long time ago. The 7th is currently leading us now." Mikoto explained

"Say lass....ye wer' treated like eh princess 'ere. Are ye eh 'oyalty?" Jin asked

"Oh no, I am not. Well you could say that if we based on clan status but I am famous for my own rights" Mikoto answered and pointed at the Uzumaki swirl on her collar and the Uchiha fan.

"The Uchiha clan is one of the founders of this village along with the Senju clan. The Uzumakis are the cousins of the Senju and they are well known because of their specialty in seals. The Uchiha and Uzumaki are on thin ice for years until my father and my uncle became best friends. My mother is an Uzumaki and is a cousin of the Hokage who is the clan head of the Uzumaki and Namikaze clan, my father is the current clan head of the Uchiha clan. So my existence has a purpose and that is to prove that Uzumaki and Uchiha can be united and that I was born I was named the Uchiha Clan Heiress and now that you think about it I'm like a princess here. But I never ever used my clan status to bribe anyone. I gained power through hard work" Mikoto explained.

"Oh so you're famous here then?"

"Well back then when I learn about the Crow Release that my deceased uncle's specialty and was known of, I was known as 'The Niece of Itachi Uchiha' and he was an infamous S rank shinobi until I finally came out of his shadow and gain a title myself even if I did not like it because it was named after my great grand aunt's 'The Red Hot Habanero' into 'The Red Eyed Habanero' but at least it made some fan boys back off.

"That you are right, my cute goddaughter" a voice said and a silver haired retired Lord 6th patted Mikoto's head.

"Hello Godfather, a pleasant morning. And please don't call me cute! Shinobis aren't cute we are tough and strong!" Mikoto protested

"Losing your cool huh? I'd live to see the day" Kakashi laughed

"This conversation is over, I'll see you later, Hentai" Mikoto said flatly and walked away

"Hentai?" Jin asked

"Well he carries this book around like it was a romantic novel but in truth it's a porn book!" Mikoto showed them an orange book before it was shoved into her robes

"You don't read that right?"

"I did once because I was dare to do so. It was a good book but I hate the sex scenes here. I don't want to be seen on reading this; it will stain my pride and ego!" Mikoto said

They walked inside the tower and the assistant nodded as they went straight to the Hokage's office. Mikoto knocked and heard a faint come in. Mikoto opened the door and let them in.

"Hello again jiji.....er Hokage sama" Mikoto coughed

"Oh it's okay Miko-chan!"

"Right. Oji san these are my friends. They are shinobis. This is Jin the Wind Master and Touya the Ice Master. They are really good. Like good good! Watch!" Mikoto created a Rasengan in one hand. Jin looked at the ball before it was sent rotating counter clockwise and then stopped and disperses. Mikoto created another Rasengan and Touya had coated the sphere with ice before freezing the core.

"Rasengan is useless against them! Ha!" Mikoto pointed at Naruto who rolled his eyes

"That's very impressive. That's almost Kage level control. So I'll promote them to jonin...welcome to Konoha" Naruto threw them two scrolls.

"It's up to you guys if you change your clothes but put the head band on and wear it with pride!" Mikoto beamed.