Chapter17

"Yes I do but if you're from the future, then how did you end up here with another child?!" Youko was angry, suddenly Mikoto laughed

"Oh Hiei? Well he isn't my child! He'll be like what? My little brother in the future! I just reshape his past! But he did not know about me being from the future. He'll get stronger and he'll find me. But I don't want you telling him not until we meet each other again in the future" Mikoto smiled, Youko frowned

"You're leaving?" he blurted out

"Yes. I do not want to change this timeline as I already have. Have patience koi. We will meet again and I'll make sure of that. I'll leave the scrap book to you" Mikoto smiled and leaned in as they shared a passionate kiss. Youko was taken back since he was not used to such gentle and a touch full of emotions and love.

......

"Wait for me alright?" Mikoto whispered as she hugged him tighter before she picked her clothes up and got dressed. She sealed Youko's scent back in his mark that he remarked last night. Mikoto folded Youko's clothes and settled in a chair before she kissed him in the forehead and disappeared in a swirl of wind just as Kuronue opened the door.

Kuronue strolled in and glanced at his naked sleeping partner under the sheets. He did not find the girl he slept with in the room. He looked at the neatly folded clothes in the chair. So she left early, odd. Then something caught his eyes. It was a book that has Youko's and the Mikoto girl in the cover, smiling widely. Curious, Kuronue opened the book and stared at the pictures, jaw hitting the floor and eyes, wide.

"So you found the book, I'd expect you to" Youko's voice.

"Woah so she really...hey! She marked you!" Kuronue exclaimed and pointed at the mate mark on Youko's shoulder.

"Yes she did. I let her" Youko smiled and snatched the book from Kuronue as he inspect the strange marking in the back of the book. Youko touched it and without warning they found themselves in a white room.

"What did you do?!"

"Nothing! –"

"STOP IT!!!" they heard a scream and the room shifted and suddenly they are in a child's room. In the middle of the room is a 3 year's old little girl backing away from a ninja carrying an odd looking knife.

"Leave me alone! I did not do anything wrong!" the child yelled

"I'll kill you just like what you father did you my child" the man sneered and threw the odd looking knife towards the child.

Youko on instinct tried to grab the kunai only for it to pass through him and sent sailing at the child. Suddenly the child's onyx colored eyes turned blood red with two commas on them. She caught the kunai and sent it sailing back to the man who was in shock until the kunai hit him square in the head.

"Wait. Her eyes. It's like that Mikoto girl but red" Kuronue said as the door was kicked open. A red head woman with red eyes and glasses rushed in.

"Honey, are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" the woman asked and check for wounds

"Mother...that man...he.." The child cried in her mother's arms

"It's okay Mikoto. I'm here now. I'm sorry you have to go through that at such a young age. But I'm glad you're safe. Remember what you father said"

"Yes. Uchihas are the best. We are Elite and not show emotions while on missions and not hesitate" The child muttered as she eyed the dead body

"Mother.....is it necessary? To kill I mean. Do ninjas really do that?" little Mikoto asked

"Not really. We usually avoid to if we can help it but if we have to we won't hesitate. It's part of our job but think of it this way....we kill to protect others" The red head said

"I understand" the child said and frowned at the dead man as the red head picked the child up and left the room.

Youko and Kuronue were stunned. They were viewing Mikoto's memories as a human. The room changed and showed a 6 years old Mikoto who ware glaring at the five older boys in front of her and she had her arms spread as if protecting something.

"Go away bullies! Ninjas fight to protect not to be feared!" Mikoto yelled

"Out of our way Uchiha!"

"Yeah red eyed freak!" the bullies then yelled insult. Mikoto had enough and she was angry. Her hair is floating up as she punched the nearest boy.

"I'LL SHOW YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME!!!" Then she start beating up the kids around 5 meter radius

"AHHH! The Red Eyed Habanero is here! Run you idiots!" the bullies then ran away.

"Cowards does not deserve to be a ninja" Mikoto scowled and faced the kid in the ground

"Hey you, are you a ninja in training or what? You have to learn how to stood up for yourself because if they were the real enemies with an intent to kill you'll surely die" Mikoto said bluntly

"I know that! You don't have to rub it in my face!" the kid yelled

"I'm just saying that is you don't get stronger then you will die. You have to learn how to defend yourself the moment we graduate the academy we're ninja living in the kill or be killed world. If you're weak and dragged your team mates down it could get your team killed in battle. I won't be around to save your ass, so I suggest you stop fooling around and be serious. Later" Mikoto waved and walked off, leaping from rooftop to rooftop and landed in one of the clearing that has many targets.

"I hate this world. I hate who I am. I hate my status. I hate it!" Mikoto yelled and punched the tree into splinters.

"Damn that punches. Who knew human ninjas are strong!" Kuronue said

"What are you doing my cute little goddaughter?" a voice asked. A man with a silver oddly shaped hair cut entered the clearing.

"Hello, Pervert. No offence but what are you doing here?" Mikoto asked blankly

"None taken, and would you please stop calling me that?" the man's eye twitch

"What? Is something wrong with it? You're a shameless pervert after all" Mikoto snorted and looked away, glaring at the poor rock.

"Stop brooding. Anyways I came to check on you, squirt. Look I know you hate being dragged into something that your father is involve to but-woah" Kakashi dodge the barrage of kunais and shurikens

"Shut up! Just shut your mouth!" Mikoto yelled and charged, both locked in hand to hand combat.

"Hey! Calm down!"

"I AM CALM!!! Mikoto yelled and pulled her fist back

"CHAA!!" She punched the earth wall into stones and weave through hand signs

"Fire Style: Fireball jutsu!" Mikoto spat a huge ball of fire before she sent kunais and shuriken to the left only for her to be dragged down in the ground with her head sticking out.

"Now stay put-" Mikoto easily got out and attacked again

"-or not" Kakashi sighed and dodge all the anger blows that are aimed to kill him

"Wood Release: Wood Binding Jutsu!" wood pillar's shot up from the ground and bind Mikoto's wrist from behind and bind her body into a strangling hold

"I thought you might need help on restraining her"

"Yeah thanks"