Chapter 18

Youko and Kuronue watched as Mikoto glared at the two boys in front of her, a man with standing a safe distance from them with another old woman. Suddenly they were surrounded with a bunch of ninjas. Youko frowned when he heard them whispered to one another.

"Boss said that if we bring the girl with us he'll triple the salary. If we pluck her eyes out, he said the girl is as good as ours" the man smirked. Youko's grew a dark aura around him, scaring Kuronue.

Then the fight began. Mikoto was busy fighting she did not notice a few kunai's heading towards her. It was too late because one of her team mates jump in front of her. It was almost that time slowed down.

"NO!" Mikoto shouted as she punched the man's head off and ran to her team mates, her hands glowing but he's already dead.

"No....no no no no no!" Mikoto cried as she watched her team mate died

Mikoto suddenly looked up and glared at the one who threw the knives. A new form of Sharingan spinning dangerously as blood leak out of them. She stood up and black marking wrap in the right side of her body.

"You. You killed him. I'LL ENJOY KILLING YOU BASTARD!!!!" Mikoto roared as black chakra chains burst out of her back and wrap around the man who was horrified.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ALL A NEW LESSON ON CROSSING AN UCHIHA.....MEAN DEATH!!!!" Mikoto punched the man in the gut as her hand went through him and blood splattered in the ground and her clothes. Mikoto then harshly pulled her hand out and blue lightning covered it as she shoves it to the man's heart. She then grabbed her katana and unsheathed it, covering it with lightning chakra

"Sensie. Get out of here. Take them with you and ran away from here. As your superior I command you to leave" Mikoto growled. The man nodded and took his dead student's body and left with his other student and the client.

"Perish from existence, Trash" Mikoto growled and raised her katana in the air as lightning sparks from it and into the sky. Black clouds appeared and suddenly a dark blue dragon made o lightning appeared.

"Be gone with a thunder clap. Kirin" Mikoto smirked as the dragon literally obliterates the area into a huge crater with her standing in a pillar of earth.

It began to rain as Mikoto deactivate her Sharingan eyes and sheathed her katana.

"I really hate this life. It's cruel" She said as she disappeared in a flock of crows.

"Almost like a life of a demon" Youko whispered as the scene changed

"Yeah."

The scene changed. It was Mikoto playing a guitar.

"When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see

Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail

And the ones we hail

Are the worst of all

And the blood's run stale

I want to hide the truth

I want to shelter you

But with the beast inside

There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come