Chapter 3

"THEY'RE DATING?!?!?!?" that was heard in the entire campus.

Kurama and Mikoto were stalked by almost all of the students. It was hard. They have to go. They crossed path with each other. They gave a nod and went to the janitor's closet. Mikoto then created two Crow bushin and one transformed into Kurama. It was difficult to move. Mikoto then grabbed Kurama's shoulder and they both disappeared in a gust of wind, leaving two clones behind with disoriented clothes because of the wind. They both came out and fixed their appearance back and walked off together. Ignoring the sound of hearts breaking.

Both appeared in front of Koenma's office. Kurama turned to Mikoto who disappeared in a flock of smoke. He shrugged and entered.

With Yusuke and Kuwabara who had their ass handed to them by the Toguro brothers. Yusuke shakily stood up. Kuwabara cursed under his breath and glared at the demons in front of them. Out of nowhere a sound of crow ran in the air. Perched next to Toguro is a crow. Elder Toguro morphed back and grabbed the crow and crushed it. He laughed until the feather's starts to surround him making him jump in shock as he dropped the crow to the ground. The crow stood up and cow at him before it joined the other crows that came out of nowhere. They all surround the area until a figure formed in the middle. It was Mikoto in an Akatsuki cloak.

"It's this nice. A little show before you die little gir-" Elder Toguro choked when Mikoto appeared in front of him and upper cut him in the air before appearing behind him.

"Lion's Barrage!" Mikoto yelled and beat up Elder Toguro before she kicked him back to the ground and landed gracefully.

Mikoto then charge towards Toguro with her fist draw, covered with chakara. Toguro raised an eyebrow but he was interested if the little toothpick could damage him. Boy was he right.

"CHAAA!!!!!" Mikoto roared and punched younger Toguro in the stomach. Much to the surprise of everyone, Younger Toguro flew back and slammed into the wall with a human crater.

"Your strength is interesting indeed" Younger Toguro smirked and powered up before charging.

Both locked in hand to hand combat. Younger Toguro in his 40% of power. Everyone besides the two fighting demon/konoichi were shock. Mikoto glared angrily. As she activate her Sharingan to keep up with the speed. Mikoto then activated Susanoo. The ribs surrounded her as a shield. She staggered back before creating 5 crow clones and charged, using flawless team work. Toguro easily overwhelmed them. Until hands shot up from the ground and dragged him only his head showing. Mikoto appeared a few feet away.

"Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu" Mikoto said. Toguro laughed and he easily got out of the prison. He charged and punched the rib and shattered it easily and back hand Mikoto in the face. Hard. She flew towards the audience box and crashed into the mirror and right through the wall, barely conscious and crying out in pain. Turokuni tried to shot a bullet at Mikoto until Hiei appeared and beat the crap out of him and his goons. Mikoto winced as she reached for a soldier pill and swallowed it before she starts healing herself.

"Are you alright? Here let me help and speed it up" Yukina helped healing Mikoto

"Yeah I'm fine" Mikoto then bit her wrist and drank her own blood to heal herself

"What are you doing?" Hiei frowned

"Recharging" Mikoto answered and wiped the blood from her mouth and wrist as she placed her hand over it and remove it.

"How? By biting yourself?"

"Yes. When our blood is drunken by our allies, they replenished their energy. A bloodline limit from the Uzumaki clan, we don't die that easily and can live for more than a hundred years since we age slowly" Mikoto sighed

"And yet your clan mostly got whipped out" Hiei snorted.

"......" Mikoto hung her head down. Shadow casting over her eyes before it glowed red and Sharingan spun to life, her raven hair also start floating in the air like the nine tails and red streaks of hair appeared, her face in a scary mode (Kushina Style)

"You little twerp!" Mikoto shouted angrily. Hiei and Kurama unconsciously shrunk in fear. They may be experienced demons but a wrath of a female; much less an Uzumaki is more dangerous.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE?!?!?! I WILL SHOW YOU WHY I AM CALLED THE RED EYED HABANERO AFTER MY GRAND AUNT!!!" Mikoto shouted and start beating up Hiei who tried to get away by using speed but because of Mikoto's chakara chains holding him down he can't move.

TIME SKIP~

After that they had escort Yukina back to her homeland. Mikoto and Kurama were avoiding the questions and accusations by their own school/classmates. That week was hell for them until the day when Toguro had shown up.

"You will fight me in the dark tournament. Bring that girl with you too as well as the two thieves. I'll kill all you love if you don't show up or you lose" Toguro said and looked at the building where a black silhouette is. The person is wearing a black cloak that reaches the ankle and a white porcelain mask that have a crow design on it. When Toguro left, the mask person disappeared in the wrap.

......

Mikoto watched Kurama and Hiei trained Kuwabara before she frowned. After Kuwabara got his ass handed to him Mikoto then releases a crow to grab their attention.

"I'm impressed with your beginner sword stance Kuwabara but that won't do. You need to be more quick and agile. And if possible, more tricks under your sleeves" Mikoto said as she jump down from the tree and landed in the ground gracefully.

"What?" Kuwabara was perplexed.

"What I mean is that you have to be faster and tricky. You can't have your opponent figuring you out right?" Mikoto said before grabbing a brush under her ANBU style cloak. She walked over to Kuwabara and stab the brush in his stomach but the brush just went through him and it glowed orange before Mikoto spin Kuwabara clockwise and she then circled him in counter clock wise went Kuwabara came to stop he literally have many kanji symbols on his clothes. Mikoto then weave through hand signs.

"Body and Spirit Energy Restriction Seal: Restrict! Gravity Seal Activate!" Mikoto's right palm glowed orange as she slammed in the center of the seal in Kuwabara's stomach, Kuwabara flew back when a huge pulse of spirit energy course through him as he felt his body became heavier than ever and he can barely access in his spirit energy.

"Gah! I I c-can't m-move!"

"Yep! The seals in your body prevent you to do so. You will progress more because it restrict everything you do but when I take that off you're be more faster and durable with the aid of your spirit energy" Mikoto said

"It's really clever"

"Yep! Why don't I train him for a few hours? You guys chill. Kuwabara let's play hide and go kill! You won't on strategy and stealth. Your main goal is to not get killed!"

"What the hell?!"

"GO!" Mikoto grabbed a kunai and she threw it towards Kuwabara.

"Kunai Shadow Clone!" The kunai then multiplied into a hundred more.

Kuwabara feared for his life stood up and ran away, completely ignoring his aching body that screamed at his to stop. Mikoto grinned and pulled the ninja wire attached to the kunais before she made a couple of clones as they grabbed all of the kunais and sprint into different directions. The two sweat dropped.

"So you two ever heard of Youkai Shield?" Mikoto asked the two from behind.

"No"

"Let's train then"

That month the three boys spends their entire month became a moving target practice. It was hard but the results were worth it. A week before the meeting they got their well deserve rest.