Epilogue

Mikoto snapped her eyes open and she was back in her office. She frowned when she picked up her phone. She was only gone only under an hour? She let out an 'eep' when Kurama and Hiei came in. Both had a knowing look.

"So now you finally came back to the present. How was time travel?" Kurama asked

"I don't know. Weird" Mikoto rubbed her forehead, and then her eyes snapped open

"Hiei, you're wearing your necklace! The same.....oh" Mikoto sighed

"So I did went back to the past...but how?" Mikoto asked

"We don't know. An hour ago we got memories from our past that wasn't supposed to be there. It was more clear now, how you are so familiar and all" Kurama said

"....you idiot. You put a genjutsu on my memories didn't you" Hiei glared

"....." Mikoto then fainted

.....

"There is nothing wrong with her. She's just stress" Sakura said as she tucked in Mikoto

"That's a relief. I thought something happened" Botan said

"Yeah....oh well"

.....

When Mikoto woke up she slowly sat up. She looked at the room and found a note. It has a long string on it.

"'Follow anything that is yellow huh? Oh well" Mikoto followed a yellow cat out of the compound and into the busy streets and surprisingly they all wore red except for a kid with yellow dress that approach her and gave her a red rose.

The little girl then ran off and Mikoto followed her in a pet store? Inside a fox yip at her, around his neck is a yellow bow. Mikoto looked at the cashier who smiled and handed the fox to her.

"Thank you. Sir who is t-"

"Sorry, M'lady but I can't tell you. Follow the yellow" the cashier chuckled and Mikoto nodded as she followed the fox.

It was already sundown. She followed the fox up in the Hokage Mountain. When she reached the top she found Kurama there, waiting.

"So this is what you have been up to?" Mikoto raised a brow

"You could say that" Kurama smiled and hugged her.

"Mikoto?" Kurama asked

"Yes?"

"I love you, you know that right? You are the most amazing thing that happened to me, Youko had a mental battle with me a while ago and I finally gave in. You are perfect. And I may not be the perfect man you want me to be with you but....." Kurama trailed off, Mikoto froze on her tracks. Suddenly there was floating lanterns released and Jin flew up and arranged them.

'Will you'

'Marry'

'Me?' Mikoto's eyes wide in shock. She then turned to Kurama who kneeled in one knee and took out a black small box and opened it, revealing a beautiful ring. It has a silver band with a red diamond rose on it and a few black diamonds in the band.

"Like the signs said. Mikoto Uzumaki Uchiha....Will you marry me?" Kurama asked

"You don't have to ask....YES! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" Mikoto laughed as tears of joy streamed out of her eyes.

Cheers erupted from the crowd. Kurama smiled widely as he slip the ring in Mikoto's finger and they both hugged each other.

"I have a surprise for you too, ya know....we're going to be parents! I'm pregnant!" Mikoto laughed

"I'm going to be a father?! That's great!"

......

A month after that Kurama and Mikoto got married. It was amazing. A wonderful event for both of them and 8 months after that Mikoto gave birth to three children. Two boys and a girl. First born is named Kuronue, who had the Uchiha raven hair and Kurama's green eyes, next is Shawn who have the Uchiha raven hair with a couple of white streaks on it and green eyes with the hint of gold, and lastly their princes named Koyoko who have the Uzumaki red hair and onyx eyes, she's a daddy's girl, Kurama and sometimes Youko spoils her too much.

It was perfect family for them.