Chapter 15

"Fool" Youko smirked and sent his whip towards the approaching Crow Princess only for his whip to phase through her. Mikoto pulled her fist and channeled chakara on it before she aimed a punch which Youko narrowly dodge making the punch landed on the ground creating a huge crater and dust cloud kicking up.

"What in the world?!" Kuronue yelled as he eyed the crater with wide eyes same as Youko.

"Never mess with me" Mikoto weave through hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Mikoto spat a huge fireball and the two thieves jump to avoid the ball of fire

"Who and What are you?!"

"I'm Mikoto Uzumaki Uchiha. I'm the Crow Princess of the Hidden Leaf. And I'm a shinobi! Lightning Style: Electromagnetic Murder!"

"Youko I think we should let her pass....she's dangerous" Kuronue said as Youko send a couple of rose darts only for it to phase through

"Let's test her again" Youko said as he released a smoke screen

"It won't work! Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!" a gust of wind blew the smoke screen away.

"Alright go. Leave and don't ever return" Youko snarled

Mikoto smirked and deactivate her Sharingan. Mikoto smiled but then frowned. She then had the aura on death around her, her hair floating in the air.

"HOW DARE THEY HURT HIEI!!! THEY WILL BURN!!!" Mikoto roared angrily before Her Sharingan spun dangerously.

She flew towards where her clone pops away breaking the sound wave, when she arrived she glared at the bandits who flinched at the killer intent. They dropped Hiei and the necklace and ran away with their tails between their legs. Mikoto finally calmed down and walked towards the bundle. She remembered what Hiei had been through so she smile and picked up the necklace he worked so hard to find in the past....er future. Mikoto she wore the necklace and grabbed Hiei and fled away from the territory of Youko Kurama. Mikoto found herself in a city.

She could feel the lust sent to her and the necklace she wore. One brave soul tried to approach her only to be found in the crater in the middle of the road 3 seconds flat. Mikoto then leap from rooftop to rooftop. Since she did not have any money she sent clones under henge and steal goods as her head to the forest. Mikoto arrived in a clearing and she made 100 clones to make a house for her and Hiei. Mikoto then settle the bundle in the grass. She then grabbed a scroll and unsealed a blanket and for some reasons, there are baby clothes? She then blushed when she read the letter from her mother.

"Alright...I'll be naming you Hiei, little guy. So let's get you out of that hurried bundle. And don't worry I'll give the necklace back after I dress you up and put a seal on it so it won't fall off" Mikoto said as she winced when she tried to remove the seal. She finally removed it she awkwardly clean Hiei and dressed him up after putting a diaper and things like that.

Mikoto then sealed the things she unsealed before she picked Hiei up who was eying here the whole time. Mikoto place the infant in her lap before she used her special chakara and infused it with some of her demon energy and some of Hiei's too. Mikoto put seals on the gen and chain so it won't fall off of Hiei unless he take it off himself and if he ever lose it it will come back to him automatically and the chain will also grow as Hiei grow, she placed a small seal on Hiei's neck so she would know if he's in trouble. Mikoto smiled at her work and put the chain necklace of, the seals glowed and it turned in visible.

"Now Hiei, if you can understand me. Know that this necklace will not be lost only if you take it off yourself but if you do lost it, all you have to do is to think about it and it will appeared in your neck. Now I haven't told you my name yet. My name is Mikoto Uzumaki Uchiha. And you my dear are Hiei, Hiei Uchiha. Deal with it" Mikoto smirked as she stood up and handed Hiei to a clone to feed him as she placed seals around the clearing. No one can enter without her permission. Only her and Hiei no matter what method they use. The perks of being a seal master.

15 Years Later

Mikoto eyed the katana in the window display. It was the katana Hiei used when they meet in the Castle Maze of the Four Saint Beast. She looked at Hiei who looked bored. She then smirked and told him to go and buy stuff he like while giving him the money. She then entered the shop and purchases the katana; she sealed it in a scroll before she walked out only to bump into someone. She was ready to yell at the stranger when her black opal orbs meet with golden ones. Mikoto took a step back and frowned when she recognized the strangers. Youko Kurama and Kuronue. Youko was eyeing her right shoulder where she remembered Youko from the future had mark and it was there since her curse mark is on her left shoulder. And she was wearing a white off shoulder kimono. Her eyebrow twitched.

"Why do you have my mark? I don't remember having sex with you and another mark. Your wings and scent changed as well" Youko fired

"It's none of your business and this is a seal! Get it right! That seals hides my wings. Pervert! Stop staring at my chest!" Mikoto growled and unsealed her Akatsuki cloak and zip it

"You sure you haven't slept with her? She has you mate mark" Kuronue whistle

"I don't remember someone receiving my mark" Youko growled. Many bystanders were now staring at them. Hiei chose the time to approach Mikoto.

"Kaa san. You're late" Hiei growled and glared at the two thieves. Yes he calls her Kaa san.

"Sorry, Sochi. You see-"

"You, Crow Bitch!" a lizard demon yelled. Mikoto glared at the said demon as her clone got behind him and slice him in half with a Lightning blade. Mikoto's clone lazily waved her hand and walked towards them.

"Sorry about that. Now where was i? Oh right, you see a black cat crossed my path so I have to take the long way around" Mikoto smirked at the three who raised their eyebrows. A meow caught their attention and sure there is a black cat with green eyes.

"Hn"

"Let's go Hiei" Mikoto grabbed a hold of Hiei's shoulder as they disappeared in a flock of crows.

"Disappeared in a flock of crows, of course she's the infamous Crow Princess" one of the bystanders said

"That's why she's the Crow Princess. What do you expect? Dozens of flies?" The clone snorted and she turned around and walk off

"Hey wait! You just left a second ago!" Kuronue said

"I'm just a clone, moron. I'm surprise you didn't know that, but then again maybe not" The clone smirked and in a puff of smoke the clone transformed into a crow.

"Spot ya later!" and the crow flew away.