Chapter 5

Two figures appeared on top of the 3rd Hokage's head. One wearing an ANBU Black Ops uniform with a crow mask and scarf with a red katana. The other is a shirtless short male with black pants and boots, a katana strap on his hip with a white bandana tied on his forehead.

"Here wear this first so no one will question your red eyes and raven hair. Your eyes wil be mistaken with a Sharingan so be patient" Mikoto said as she handed Hiei a black Uchiha high collared shirt. Hiei snorted and wore the surprisingly comfortable material. Mikoto placed her hand in Hiei's shoulder before they disappeared in a flock of crows and reappear in front of the Hokage tower. Many stopped and stared at Hiei who looked like Sasuke in his teens. They entered the tower and Mikoto told the assistant that she needed to see him. The assistant gave a glance at the undercover Uchiha beside the Uchiha Prodigy. Mikoto grasp Hiei's shoulder and turned him around, showing the Uchiha Fan symbol. The assistant then nodded and let them pass.

They stopped in front of the Hokage's office before Mikoto kicked the door open. The people inside stared at them before Naruto smiled and motioned his hand. The ANBU then walked out. Inside the room stood Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno Uchiha and Karin Uzumaki Uchiha, and lastly Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. They stepped in and Mikoto closed the door and locked it before Naruto place privacy seals in the walls.

"Hello father, mother, aunt, ojisan. I have returned but only for a short while" Mikoto said before she got into one knee and bowed in respect.

"It's alright Mikoto chan. You can stand up and remove you mask" Naruto smiled

"Right. So....this is Hiei, my friend and a fellow Spirit detective, he is also my team mate in Team Urimeshi I told you guys about" Mikoto said, they nodded

"You see in the first round Hiei had use one of his most powerful technique and at a great price since he haven't controlled it yet and I can't heal it all so we come here to-" Mikoto trailed off

"Of course we'll heal him, Miko-chan, come here Hiei and sit down. I'll see what I can do" Sakura motioned at the couch. Hiei was about to decline.

"Open that mouth of yours. I. DARE. YOU." Mikoto went to her Red Eyed Habanero Mode. Hiei hesitate but chooses to be healed than to be beaten.

Sakura scanned Hiei's arm. Mikoto then walked towards Sasuke. Both stared into one another before they walked to the corner.

"Father I want you to train me in using my eyes. Our opponents are not to be taken lightly. It won't be easy for us. I only used the Susanoo once but it didn't even reached half way. My Amaterasu is also pitiful" Mikoto said as she looked down in shame.

"I'll think about it. If you show me who you're up against"

"He was able to break the ribs from my Susanoo easily in his 40% of power" Mikoto said gaining a sharp look from Sasuke. Mikoto then activated her Eternal Magenkyo and used Tsukiyomi to Sasuke and showed him.

"I see. I'll be training you then. And your four friends that you tortured" Sasuke said. Mikoto grinned brightly before she hugged her father

"Thank you! Thank you very much father!" She cheered

"Calm down, Mikoto" Sasuke poked her forehead

"Sorry, I lost my cool" Mikoto coughed

"I am not able to fully heal your arm but I stabled it so don't strain it yet" Sakura said

"Alright. We should be going now. We have training to do" Mikoto said

She hugged the three before she grabbed both boys' shoulders and disappeared in a flash. They appeared in the middle of the room where the others were just doing random things.

"Everyone meet Sasuke Uchiha, my father. Father this is Yusuke, Kurama, the masked fighter, Shizuro, Kieko, Botan, and Puu" Mikoto motioned them.

"Hello. Nice to meet you"

"Hn"

"Okay. Yusuke you better start training with us. Let's go Team Urimeshi let's train" Mikoto said and they gathered in a circle

Sasuke and Mikot made some clones to watch over everyone while they all train in the mindscape. Sasuke then dragged the five of them in his mindscape and the torture...er..Training began!

The girls watched the 5 boys and a girl meditate when Sasuke's eyes shot open followed by Mikoto's. Their Sharingan were spinning to life. Though it was glazed over and had that far away look in their face. Black feather tattoo marks spread from Mikoto's neck. Mikoto's Eternal Magenkyo Sharingan turned into the color of gold and black pigment appeared around her eyes, the black feather marks then crawled from behind her and suddenly black feathers surrounded her and black pair of wings shot up from her back, a silver tiara with black diamond like feathers designs on it with white sparkly diamond spread its wings like an eagle. The Sage Mode of the Sky Conquerors also known as Bird Sage Mode. The girls jump back in shock until the transformation then all disappeared in a swirl of black feathers.

4 hours passed when there was another sign of movement. Sasuke stood up before the Team Urimeshi dropped in the floor, drained and exhausted. Sasuke then picked up her daughter.

"When they wake up please tell them that I have finished training them. They will have to do everything on their own now. And tell my daughter I'm leaving because I have a mission so I will miss the finals" Sasuke said

"Wait how did you know they will....win"

"Because I just do. Uchihas and Uzumakis are stubborn. We won't accept defeat easily"