Chapter 16

10 Years Later

Mikoto eyed the sleeping past self of her friend. It's time that she would leave. She left a letter and a scroll before she disappeared in a swirl of wind. Hiei woke up half an hour later when he felt someone tampering the barrier. Like someone was trying to get in, then it multiplied. He looked around but he didn't feel his Kaa san's presence around. He then frowned and noticed the letter in the table and a scroll beside it. He picked up the letter and read it.

'Dear Sochi,

I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye but I have to. I know you are thinking that I don't love you anymore but you're wrong. I love you like you are my own. I'm really sorry for my sudden departure but don't worry, we'll see each other again one day.

I don't know if you remember about where you came from and what you are but think differently. You're still my little Hiei Uchiha in my eyes, anyone says otherwise will burn!

Think of it this way, I am hiding from you and you are seeking after me. Get stronger and you will find me and the answers I owe you. I'll see you soon, Sochi....

Love,

Mikoto Uzumaki Uchiha

P.S. I got you a present in the scroll. Open it and Happy Birthday... ;)'

Hiei sighed. He missed her already but he'll get stronger and get his answers, one way or another. He glanced at the scroll and unsealed it. Inside is a katana, a black cloak with the Uchiha fan on it just like any of his clothes, a plain one, and an Akatsuki cloak. The cloaks were really durable and strong. Hiei smiled sadly; at least he knew he wasn't abandoned

.......

Youko and Kuronue were in a bar with their troop, celebrating after another successful heist. Kuronue left with a cat bitch earlier, probably to get laid, well most of the troop left already. The silver kitsune knew he was being watch; it's almost the whole hour now. And no wench had approach him yet! Whoever this person is, he's screwed! Youko smirked when a female tiger demon approach him.

"He-"

"Back off bitch, he's coming with me" a cold voice said from above them. The both look us and there was the infamous Crow Princess. Youko narrowed his eyes, how come he did not sense her?!

"I approach him first!" the female tiger demon argued, suddenly she disappeared in a swirl of black feathers and reappeared behind the tiger demoness.

"Well, he's mine. Go find yourself another man" Mikoto smirked as she released the seal in her neck and black feather tattoo marks spread in half of her face.

"R-Right" the demoness then ran away from the smirking Crow Sanin.

"You again? What do you want now?" Youko sighed

"Oh me? Nothing. I just saw your troops and Kuronue almost got caught by the Spirit Guards and they're targeting you next" Mikoto shrugged and sat next to the silver kitsune.

"Oh really now?' Youko raised a brow as Mikoto chug a small shot of alcohol.

"Yep!" she grinned as the guards came inside the bar. Youko's eyes widen when they surrounded both of them.

"Sorry fellas, the kitsune is coming with me" Mikoto smirked and grabbed Youko's shoulder as they disappeared in a flock of crows.

Mikoto and Youko reappeared not far from his base. Suddenly the said girl was tipsy and is talking nonsense.

"Oh woah! The sky is red! Funny I thought I was blue!" She slurred

"Great, you have a really low alcohol tolerance" Youko sweatdropped when one of his troops tried to catch her for trespassing only to be flicked away.

"Leave me be!" she yelled as she wobbled her way out

"Get her!"

"No! Stop! I owe her for saving me back in the bar" Youko sighed, the troop then back off.

Out of nowhere Youko's scent fill in the air, it came from the Crow Princess. They all turned to her wide eyed as she weave through handsign.

"Mark Restriction Seal: Release!" She muttered before she fell back and rolled in the ground laughing like a maniac.

It wasn't until a small flock of crows formed next to her to reveal an identical copy of herself. The clone had a throbbing tick mark as she punches the head of the original who not so mysteriously laid in a human crater.

"Honestly! You're a shinobi! Pull yourself together woman!" the clone yelled. The original sat up and weave a handseal

"Release!" The diamond on her forehead glowed before it morphed into strange markings on her face. Seconds later it turned back into a diamond.

"Ow! The fuck happened?!" The original groaned while clutching her head.

"I had to punch you to try and knock some sense in you. Tch, and you call yourself a shinobi but you're just have a very low alcohol tolerance. If your enemies back home find out about this then you're screwed"

"Whatever" The original mutter and stood up and dust herself up. Youko rolled his eyes as the clone dispel. He grabbed the wrist of the female and dragged her inside. He have questions and he needed answers.

"Ow! Hey you're hurting me, bastard!" Youko ignored her and shove her in his room and locked the door. Youko glared at the scowling female

"Alright answers now. Who are you and why is my scent on you" Youko demand

"Alright chill! Sit down and I'll explain" Mikoto rolled her eyes. Youko sat in front of her as Mikoto rolled her eyes and stood up. Youko stared at the loving gaze the female was giving him.

"I missed you, ya know?" She smiled and hugged him. Youko froze from the contact.

"Come sit with me" Mikoto pulled him in the bed as they sat down

"What do you mean that you missed me? I don't even know you" Youko glared

"Well not now, now in this era but you will know after I finished my tale" Mikoto said as she looked at her hands

"You see I'm from the future" Mikoto said

"You think I'm a fool to believe such lies?" Youko glared

"Well I have proof" Mikoto said as she grabbed a black scroll that have a silver fox on it but the eyes we're Mikoto's Sharingan.

"This is a scroll that we both made. It has a blood seal that only the two of us can unseal. Put some of your blood in it and you will see" Mikoto said.

Youko frowned but and bit his lip to draw blood and smeared it in the silver 5 tailed kitsune and the Sharingan glowed and the scroll opened and in a puff of smoke a book with his and Mikoto's picture in the front appeared. He touched his face in the picture. He was smiling widely besides Mikoto. He opened it and stared at the pictures with its caption.

'The Kitsune and his Crow Princess' the caption says. In the picture it was him hugging Mikoto from behind and smiling at the camera. Next to it was a picture of himself and Mikoto playing in the water. Then another was a picture of them eating together and feed each other. The next picture is them laying in the grass and star gazing, another is a picture of him smirking at the blushing Mikoto, and more. Youko closed the scrap book, his thoughts were miles per second.

"Do you believe me now, You-kun?" Mikoto smiled. Youko could not deny it, his scent is also in those photos and his hand writings.