Chapter 2

ROOOOAAAR!!!!

"Looks like that's the second beast" Mikoto said

"Perhaps. Let's go!"

The five of them ran up to the tower to avoid being buried into the ground. They stopped and looked at their next opponent.

"Tiger" Hiei said

"Er....right. An over grown one" Mikoto muttered

"Ha ha! You may have defeated Genbu but he is weaker than I am! We did not kill him because he can travel in the wall to talk to our subject but he is just a mere tool! Now I'll tear you to shreds! I did not have a hearty meal for a long time!" The Tiger Byako roared as majority of the arena crumbled only leaving a narrow pathway and a small space near the white tiger.

"Leave the female to me. She's mine to fight" A voice from behind Byako said.

(Fight is like in the cannon)

"So leaf brat....came here to ruin everything like what you're supposed to huh? Tsk all of you Konoha scum are the same" a man with brown hair and green eyes spat as he came out of the shadows. He wore a typical Stone village jonin outfit. A stone village head band with a slash on it.

"So you're a missing nin huh. This makes my job easier" Mikoto smirked and walked to the narrowed pathway. The missing nin did as well. Both of them meet in the middle. Both glaring.

"What's your name brat?"

"Mikoto. Mikoto Uzumaki Uchiha" Mikoto said in an arrogant tone.

"A Uchiha and an Uzumaki as well? Two nearly extinct and powerful clans had combined their ability. Another Experiment, I see. Well I'll enjoy plucking your eyes out then leaf scum. My name is Kuro Kaguya" The man smirked.

"So? Yes, I am only a test subject to see if it works. Yes, I am a tool for my village, I won't deny that. I am brought to this world as an experiment. That's it. Shinobi were tools and I am no different. A tool that will continue to serve its propose until I break and tossed aside like any other shinobis"

It was silent before Mikoto flashed her matured Sharingan as it spin and glowed to life. Kuro kicked Mikoto off to the side. Mikoto burst in a flock of crows and it all circled in the area. Mikoto appeared 10 feet away from Kuro. Crows perched around, waiting for orders.

"So you must be the daughter of Itachi of the Sharingan" Kuro stated

"My father is Sasuke Uchiha, his little brother."

"You mean the heartless traitor? Well the Uchiha Clan is full of them" Kuro mocked

"You know from what my father told me.....messing with an Uchiha means death!" Mikoto yelled and flew through hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fire ball Jutsu!" Mikoto spat out a huge fireball.

Kuro then removed a bone from his arm and it grew into a sword. He cut the fireball in half. Mikoto narrowed her eyes before smirking.

"So Bone Release huh. You have shown your trump card. Let me show mine" Mikoto grinned and black aura surrounded her.

White huge bone ribs surrounded her body to act as a shield and white flames coming out of it. Mikoto grinned even more when Kuro charge forward and tried to pierce Mikoto but the Susanoo is much stronger.

"Bone Release: Spinal Whip!" Kuro pulled his spinal cord from his body and swung it around.

The four detectives were grossed out from that. How can he still standing when he pulled out his spinal cord. Suddenly another copy of Mikoto appeared behind Kuro and charged, slamming her fist into his back. A sound of cracked bones were heard throughout the battle field.

"The Kiekai Genkai of the Kaguya Clan is indeed legendary. It was able to withstand my chakara punch. Well test how far your bone can go!" Mikoto laughed like a sadist

The bones from the Susanoo grew until it was a half skeleton armor. Kuro charged but it was useless since the Susanoo is far stronger. It was until it burst in a flock of crows, surprising everyone. A sound of a hundred chirping birds rang through the air. Mikoto stood there in the place where Byako stood earlier.

"This is a good fight. But I will not pay with broken tools" Mikoto said coldly and ran towards the last Kaguya clan member.

Kuro tried to send some bones towards the charging Uzumaki-Uchiha but it all pass through her.

"This is for insulting my clan! CHIDORI!!!!" Mikoto snarled and pierced the jutsu in Kuro's chest. It was silent as Kuro went limp

"You're going to die anyways. Either from sickness of by my hand" Mikoto said coldly as she harshly removed her hand that went through the missing nin. She watched as the body fell towards the ground.

"Fire Style: Fire Dragon Jutsu" Mikoto flew a fire dragon that swallowed the last Kaguya, incinerating him.

Mikoto face the four guys. Two were neutral and looked like they knew about her jutsu and two were shocked. Mikoto clenched her fist in anger. Half of her body including her face has black feather tattoos in them. Her own unique pattern for her curse mark. Mikoto took a few calming breaths before the marks went back to her neck. Her father was able to remove Orochimaru's soul from the mark and only left are the power.

"Damn it. I hate this Curse Mark" Mikoto growled in annoyance

"What was that all about? It's almost inhuman" Kuwabara asked

"it was me being take over by anger. The curse mark fed up on my negative emotion and took control. I hate this power. I did not plan on using it in the first place but that bastard took the liberty on insulting the Uchiha clan. Not all of the Uchiha are traitors and heartless. It's just in our nature to hide our emotions. It's what our ancestors taught us." Mikoto sighed

"Earlier. You said Shinobis were tools and you as an experiment....is it true?" Hiei asked

"Yes. All of it is true. I was created to become a weapon, A weapon for the village to use until I rust. But Lord 7th told me I am much more than that, I had a hard time believing him. So I stick on my belief." Mikoto said as she looked at her bloody hand that she had used to kill Kuro. She used a simple water jutsu to wash the blood away.

"I take it that wasn't your first kill" Kurama said almost like he knew the answer

"No. My first kill is when I was three years old. Father had a lot of enemy and so as my assassination attempts. One Rain Ninja tried to kill me but I used a pair of chopstick and channel my chakara to it on instincts and killed him. That was until father found me crying my eyes out. I really hate that time but I have activate this.." Mikoto said and activate her Sharingan.

"We activate this in a near life and death situation or by strong emotions" Mikoto said and deactivate her Sharingan

"So anyways-" Mikoto then black out from exhaustion.