Chapter 6

The next day the five of them woke up feeling sore. Mikoto left to go to the summoning world for training more in her Sage Mode.

Time Skip

After the victory of Team Urimeshi against team Ichigaki a follow up match against Team Masho begins in 20 minutes after the medical attention. The enchantress had trapped Hiei and the masked fighter in the tent. A squawk of crow ran out. In the middle of the arena crows gathered and a figure morphed in the middle. There stood Mikoto. She wore a mid thigh black shorts that shows her black fishnet shorts underneath and her black clothed Konoha headband around her waist like a belt. She wore a white long sleeve that became wider until it reaches in the palm and had button up off shoulder top that shows her fishnet shirt. She has knee length black shinobi sandals. And an open sleeveless Akatsuki cloak with a Uchiha fan at the back and Uzumaki swirls at the edges of the collar to finish the outfit. Her hair is pulled up into a high ponytail that have several white feathers clipped on it.

"Am I late?" Mikoto asked Koto

"Yes. You missed an entire round and almost missed the first match in this new round" Koto deadpanned

"Sorry I'm late everyone. A black cat crossed my path so I have to take the long way around" Mikoto grinned at everyone's surprised faces until it morphed into a WTF face. She then walked to her team

"Try to be more punctual next time!" Botan yelled, Mikoto grinned and did a peace sign

"Alright I'll go first" Kurama said and walked up to the ring.

Right after he did one of the cloaked figures jumps up and landed in the ring without his cloak. Mikoto narrowed her eyes before she gasp.

"Kurama be careful! He's a Seal Master Shinobi!" Mikoto warned

"Alright thanks"

(The fight is cannon)

Mikoto saw that Kurama couldn't move anymore so she used her chakara to make the seals on him heavier making him fall into the ground with a grunt. Yusuke took the signal and grabbed Kurama out of the ring just as Touya came in. Mikoto smirked and leap into the ring and landed gracefully.

"You're a shinobi aren't you? To be able to teleport through crows and to be able to tell our abilities" Touya said

"Yes I am a shinobi. I am also a Sage of the Sky Conquerors now, one of the highest ranks in the Shinobi System" Mikoto said arrogantly

"A Sage, huh? You must be out of our league then. But you're still a human so I will take advantage to that but that doesn't mean I'll underestimate you" Touya said

"You guys talk too much! Fight!"

Touya then released a good amount of Yoki and made a barrier. Mikoto wasn't even fazed at all.

"Ice User huh....those are rare in my world" Mikoto muttered

"Shards of Winter!" Touya declared and blew a good amount of sharp shards

"Ice Style: Thousand Needles of Death!" Mikoto threw a ball of water in the air before it spread and formed into ice senbon needles and countered Touya's shard of winter and some were still aiming towards him as he dodge.

"Sorry buddy but I'm not losing" Mikoto said

"Ice style: Wolf Fang Avalanche!" Mikoto bellowed.

Hald a dozen of wolves made of ice and snow charged a Touya

"Ice Spears!" Touya sent ice spears towards the wolves. But they are just merely a distraction, Mikoto then weave though one hand sign.

"Ice Style: Demonic Ice Mirrors!" Mikoto bellowed.