Love? nah||07

yo it's evewritesxx sorry for the late upload oop

Third Person POV-

The emergency truck came blazing through the neighborhood and came blazing out of it. Neighbors and Bystanders went to go see all the hassle, it went to the third house on the street. Bratayley's house.

Gasp and mumbles spread like a wildfire in this small neighbor. And this event was no different. Rumors, theories, and recalling of past events that happened when the Leblanc's needed a fire truck spread through the neighborhood.

But why the Leblanc's needed a ambulance was completely different from what people expected. Who would think the perfect, internet family would have a kid who committed suicide. The Leblanc's are the family who recovered from another child's death and instead of going into completely grief they turned to the phrase "Celebrate Life".

But the panicky tears coming from instead the van from the mom proved that the strongest people can cry to, proved that the happiest people go through the most tears. She lost her son she cant lose her youngest daughter too. She should have paid attention, she should of saw the way hayley would never come down to diner, how she always stayed in her room writing in that stupid diary, how she stole a blade got in the bath and cut her wrist.

The rest of the family? Annie and Her dad they were driving as fast as they can to keep up ambulance. All Billy could think that was that was his little girl. Annie she couldn't even fathom the situation, she prayed to God to save her little sister, she should've been here, she can't lose them both.

welp im at school rn ugh bye

eve xoxo