A Let Down ||20

ive been really inactive on evewritesxx sorry bout that I kinda haven't been feeling like writing and getting on here these past few days

Third Person POV-

2 Weeks.

She gets out in 2 weeks.

Of courses she's not really out out, she has to go to therapy and sit in that stupid counselors chair all over again and tell her lies and write stuff in a different diary to tell her Hayley's "feelings".

The Leblanc's have been stuck to each other like glue not leaving those hospital room chairs tell they go to eat. And even then they FaceTime Hayley walking down to the cafeteria and walking back up.

The family has decided they weren't letting Hayley out of their sites and it starts today.

At first it was fine Hayley loved having her family in their and show attention to her for once but she needed her privacy. She would pick up a pin and try to let her emotions out on a napkin but Annie peeks over her shoulder and ask what she's doing.

Hayley gets up to go use the restroom, her dad would stop her and pat her down making sure she doesn't have anything sharp before letting her past and Hayley rolls her eyes behind his back.

Hayley would go to grab something but her mom would snatch it instead and then hand it too her. She knew they were trying to protect her and she knew they were trying to be better and she knew she was only nine.

But they are treating her like she's weak and fragile.

Hayley's raw yea her wounds are open from being in Caleb's room, and yeah she feels that she let down her family and she let down her family

But She's not weak and she definitely isn't a precious piece of glass

Plus if she was glass she would be shattered on the floor because Hayley is broken.

--------------
pls if you need anyone to talk to im here
-xoxo eve

byeeeee