Curly Hair.||24

Aye it's evewritesxx sorry for not writing for a while <3

Third Person POV-

One thing Hayley hated more then herself was her hair. Her stupid curly hair that made her glare at herself in the mirror. She always thought it looked overly stupid, she thought cutting it would help but now after she cut it a few months ago it's frizzy and more curly than ever. She hated it.

Annie has beautiful straight hair, her hair would never poof up into knots or take hours to straighten, her hair was perfect just like her. Hayley's hair was just as beautiful much to Hayley's doubt.

Hayley stared at herself in the mirror picking up a chunk of hair and glaring at it hoping it would turn straight. She hated the color of her hair too. She thought it looked like Piper's hair when her dog ran through the sprinklers.

Hayley felt the need to cut it, no one should be stuck with having to look at her stupid, wet dog hair. Hayley groaned stomping her foot.

Annie looked up from her phone sitting bored on the empty space of the bathroom counter top. After such incidents her mom and dad wouldn't let her stay in the bathroom by herself .Which is self explanatory being the last events that happened when she was alone in the bathroom but still. It annoyed Hayley that she couldn't even go to the bathroom by herself.

"What's wrong Hayley?" Annie asked setting down her phone and paying the upmost attention to Hayley which Hayley silently noted was a change from when Annie wouldn't even glance her way.

"My hair that's wrong" Hayley whined reminding everyone that she still was only nine years old. "What's wrong with her hair" Annie asked tilting her head in confusion her perfect, silky brown hair flowed to the side with her head.

"It's horrific can't you see?! I can't even comb it or else it gets more frizzy" Hayley explained trying to keep her foot from stomping on the ground she was nine not two.

Annie smiled kindly before looking at her Hayley's hair slightly jealous of Hayley having volume and natural curls that Annie wanted "I think your hair is beautiful how about we style it" Annie volunteered and Hayley laughed mockingly.

"If you could actually make my hair look decent I would give you an award" She challenges and Annie smirks they've always been competitive I guess that's in the Leblanc blood.

"Bet" Annie simply said before walking over with a comb and a water spray that was needed to make Hayley's hair easier to mold into technically hair do's.

10 minutes later Hayley was spun around in a spinning chair and was faced to a mirror. A proud look reflected off Annie and Hayley scanned her hair. It looked...decent.

Hayley looked at her hair amazed "What did you do to it" She asked and Annie's smile got wider "Nothing" She said smugly.

If Hayley's eyes could widened more they would be bulging

"Your hair is beautiful just the way it is, sometimes you just got to change your point of view of it" Annie hugged Hayley sweetly from the back and smiled at her in the mirror

aw i decided to give y'all some fluffy hannie (the better hannie) honestly both Annie and Hayley have gorg hair can I have pls

im always here if you need someone to talk to <3

bye sweetiessssss
-eve