#StayStrongBratayley||11

yo it's evewritesxx  writing here

Third Person POV-

#staystrongbratayley

the hashtag was flying on twitter to Instagram. Information on what happened someone how got out to the government and the fandom is shaking.

The family hasn't been posting and vlogging or being active on any of there social medias everyone was wondering what happened. Somehow news got out that someone in the bratayley family tried to commit suicide.

Rumor has it Annie was the apparently the one who committed suicide, because who would expect a nine year old to even think about that. She's just nine right, what would she know about that.

The thing was Hayley didn't look at it like committing suicide, she looked at it as "joining her brother again". Joining her big brother what a sweet thought for a bitter action.
BitterSweet

Back to the #staystrongbratayley thing, pictures of Annie was floating the web with long paragraphs of grief and loss, no pics of Hayley was prominent.

Bratayley should of settled this, like they did with Caleb, they should of posted a photo explaining what happen but none could bring their selves to do so.

One post was heart wrenching

Another? Heart shattering

short chapter sorry, but that's kinda what's happening with the media

eve xoxo

stay tuned!