Back To Hell||29

dang it's been hella long :)

Back To Hell||29

Hayley sighed pulling the strings of her backpack as she sat in the car "Mom are you sure I have to go" Hayley said nervously and Her mom glanced back at Hayley who was sitting in the back seat. "You said you wanted to be treated normal going to school is normal" Her mom counteracted and Hayley sighed.

"Yeah I know but-" Her mom cut her off with a concerned glance "If you don't want to go I can turn around?" Her mom asked and Hayley shook her head frantically. After a while her therapist grew on her, he said "live life normal" and "celebrate life" that's what she was trying to do.

They pulled up to the school and Hayley sighed getting out the car. "See ya mom" She waved as her mom smiled and waved and drove off.

Hayley sighed turning to the entrance of the school, kids hanging out side literally tuned all the way.

Keep your head down.

Find Ryan and you'll be okay, you'll be okay .

She stood by the entrance where her and Ryan meet up, soon Hayley saw Brennan's car pull up and she smiled brightly running to the car. "Hi Ryan! Hi Brennan" She said waving awkwardly and they both smiled.

"Wassup kid how you doing" Brennan said doing that weird handshake all the high school kids do. "Pretty good I guess" She exclaiming smiling shyly and he smirked "That's good thats well I got to go Ryan get out" Brennan says nodding his head to the side.

"What she gets a good conversati-" Ryan got cut off by Brennan "Just get out" He said and Ryan mumbled alright alright before getting out the car. "See ya Hay stay saucin" He said before driving off. Hayley laughs at him and Ryan rolls his eyes mumbling idiot.

Hayley loved Brennan he was the only one that acted like she wants some fragile antique piece of glass. "You ready Hay" Ryan said looking at Hayley with a sweet smile, Hayley sighed "As ready as I'll ever be"

"We love being in Hell"

"Yea the fire just burns our spirt"

whoop brennan love i wonder who wrote this chapter 1!1!1!

oh it's me eve hahahah 😂
not suprised

HAYLEY AND RYAN ARE SUCH BEANS I CANT

liv is back yes yes yes when all that stuff happened I was the one sipping tea and watching the fandom go down in flames then when the fire went out I shared my opinion but i never hated on Liv or Bratayley they both made mistakes its life I got over it in a few days I understand both sides tho

-xoxo eve <3