How Dare She||09

aye it's evewritesxx

Third Person POV-

She ran and ran because sadly Hayley was placed in the same room as Caleb. Annie couldn't just sit in the same waiting room, those same freaking seats and let her sister die. She ran tell her legs got tired, and her lungs were on fire burning. Annie ran to sit down on the red bench outside, her parents tears and stressed covered them like a bubble inside the waiting room.

Annie couldn't take it anymore, the thought of her sister trying to com- she couldn't even think the word. Hayley Noelle was one of the most optimistic and happiest people Annie's knew. Hayley's favorite color was yellow, symbolizing the sunshine for goodness sake.

Annie can't wrap her mind around how her little sister, wanted to leave her. How dare Hayley. Annie thought sitting outside the wind blowing her hair.

How dare Hayley have the nerve to want to leave her like that.

Hayley should of known that she was all Annie had left.

Hayley left her all alone.

She can't be all three children the middle child, the oldest and now the youngest?

Why would Hayley ever think of doing that!

With that thought Annie pulled out the thing she grabbed right before running into the car with her dad to go to the hospital. A small red notebook Hayley always carried with her.

Her dairy.

She opened it up to page one

Dear Diary,

I tried to smile today, but eventually it just became fake. Alexa and I got in a fight. Not surprised I ruined yet another friendship, I'm just ruinous or destructive to anyone. It's okay though because the day that I leave Alexa won't be the one crying, she'll be happy-

Annie's reading was cut of by screaming of a little girl. She looked up and saw a curly headed around 2 year old screaming because she dropped her ice cream cone.

Annie close mouth smiled staring at her, the little girl reminded annie of when the name bratayley was created.

well then supposed to update tomorrow but I got a gush of writing inspiration so I'm writing it rn

like,comment, vote

bye <3