Therapy Session||22

yo it's evewritesxx *peacesign swish swish*

don't play song till it says too
Third Person POV-

"Listen to it" The therapist ordered as Hayley was slump in her chair mindless looking around the small but cozy room. too cozy. This room reminded her of her old bedroom back when cozy was over looking nice. Back when certain people were still alive.

"Aren't you suppose to make me share my thoughts and feelings or something" Hayley mumbled the words that she said was harmless but her tone was under laced with venom of how sweet the room was she believed it was clogging her brain.
(play music)
Instead of the therapist responding He simply turned and pressed play on his phone which was connected to a speaker. Hayley sighed and crossed her arm around her chest getting more comfortable in the already comfortable chairs.

I've Been On The Low
I Been Taking My Time
I Feel Like I'm Out Of My Mind
I Feel Like My Life Ain't Mine

I've Been On The Low
I Been Taking My Time
I Feel Like I'm Out Of My Mind
I Feel Like My Life Ain't Mine

Hayley's eyes narrowed at the therapist who was writing down Hayley's reaction to the song.

I don't wanna be alive
I just wanna die today
I just wanna die

I don't wanna be alive
I just wanna die

And Lemme Tell You Why

Hayley froze as she started listening to the lyrics. The drowned in her ears and she faded into the music.

Memories of why she doesn't wanna be alive came into her vision

bullies shoving her to the floor bus and calling her four eyes.

calling her stupid, worthless.

faint sounds of her past self begging people to think of her as a friend not a youtuber

alexa walking away

annie living a new life in LA

being forgotten by fans at meet and greets

caleb leaving her

caleb leaving her

caleb leaving her

tears are streaming down Hayley's face yet she doesn't notice.

she stared at her still wrapped up wrist with a blank face.

"Turn it off" Hayley mumbled

"Turn it off turn it off turn it off turn it off" She said getting louder and louder each time she says it.

The therapist scrambles and hits pause.

Hayley released her breath as it felt like she came up from air after being under water.

and with all the dignity she came must Hayley stood up, grabbed her jacket and walked out of that office.

The scars on her wrist were bad but listening to that sound felt like a bunch of old wounds were open and raw.

that is such a great and important song <3

as i always say im always here to talk
- eve

byeeeeeee