Loving Can||16

hi it's evewritesxx writing here again oop

Third Person POV-

Annie had locked herself in the bathroom for hours reading Hayley's diary, wondering why hayley did this to herself. Annie hated herself also, she wasn't there for Hayley as a sister. She should have been her, she shouldn't have ran off to LA to try to forget all the things that happened in Maryland.

Annie left Hayley alone in Maryland, she left Hayley to stay there and see Paige take the Caleb's room, she should of been their to be with Hayley when they moved all of Caleb's stuff out of his room and when they painted over Caleb's walls erasing the little marks on the walls when he accidentally scraped it with his baseball helmet.

Instead she was in LA, stupid LA. She should have been a big sister to stand up to the people who bullied Hayley at school, she should of been the shoulder to cry on, Annie should of been Hayley's diary, she should of been the one Hayley took comfort to let all her emotions out.

She should of been a better sister.

Annie went to turn the page when a ripped out page fell out of the book and fell to the bathroom floor, Annie picked it up gently,and unfolded it carefully.

Dear Annie

Instead of feeling sad when Annie finished reading this letter anger bubbled up inside her, she needed to face reality and this is reality. She dropped the letter like it was toxic and walked out of the bathroom.

LA was the bathroom and Hayley was Maryland, and she yet again did the same thing she did back then, she ran away.

Annie walked straight into Hayley's room ignoring the call of "Hey you can't go in there" she walked straight to Hayley and hugged her little sister tightly and her sister didn't hesitate to hug back.

Annie isn't going to lose sibling.
not again.