Friends For Support||13

sorry for not uploading yesterday but it's evewritesxx here ready to write

Third Person POV-

The Donnelly's rushed home from there family vacation, it was a 5 hour plane ride, they didn't even go back home to drop there luggage off. They went straight to the hospital to support the Leblanc's.

Katie was the first to bolt out the car the minute they parked rushing to the familiar brunette girl sitting on the red bench and engulfing her in a hug. Annie cried into Katie's shoulders, yeah Hayley was breathing but she could of lost her today. Katie didn't mind that her shirt was getting soaked, because she was also soaking Annie's as they cried into each other.

Hayley was like a little sister to Katie, Katie loved Hayley like a little sister and often called her lil sis. Katie was there for Hayley when she would rant about how the kids at her school were so annoying, she would even often slip up telling Katie about her crush on Ryan in which Katie would laugh and tease her about it.

Brennan was close behind Katie a panic looked on his face. Brennan was the doubter, he couldn't believe Caleb actually passed back then and he still can't believe Hayley did this to herself right now. But seeing the fresh tears in Annie's face he knew. Brennan still couldn't wrap his mind around it.

Brennan tried the best he can to be a brotherly figure to Hayley. He knew very well that he could never replace Caleb, and he didn't try to either. Brennan was there for Hayley, to pick her up when she falls, to give her a proud smile when she nailed a dance routine, to let her tease him about girls even if it caused him embarrassment.

And Ryan? He didn't rush to the scene like the rest his family, his parents included. He looked around taking in the scene outside the hospital. He stood afar watching everyone share sympathetic hugs and tears. He couldn't move he was frozen, his best friend, his crush did thi- he wiped a stray tear away harshly. He's not going to cry, he can't cry, because when Hayley wakes up and guest can see her? He needed to be the strong one.

Alexa arrived to the scene a couple minutes after rushing to Ryan and hugging him. Hay, Ryan, and her they were the infamous trio. They did everything together. And no it wasn't a love triangle she shipped rayley 100% they were all best friends. Wanna know why she ran to Ryan instead of the rest of them? Because her and Ryan knew about the diary. They knew about the poem she wrote about drowning. But neither of them told.

They were the bystanders of their best friends suicided. They should of told someone but they didn't

They were just bystanders