Is it her fault?||14

AYE guys it's goofgirlfanfics back at it again!

Oh no my wig

Quote of the year by
evewritesxx
2017

Third person POV

   Alex. Hayley's best friend.......well until the fight happened. But she stilled showed up because the fight wasn't Hayley's fault it was hers. Now she thinks the reason Hayley did what she did is because of her.

     It all started on A Monday morning at school it was Caleb's birthday. Alexa didn't know why she came to school but she did. She was crying and crying and came to Alexa and right before that Alexa was getting teased by the bully's at school and well she looked like she was gonna chop someone's head off. When Hayley came crying to Alexa she went to hug her and cried on her shoulder "everyone keeps talking about me and about Caleb" she said and Alexa replied with "I know I know" "no you don't know but I get it your trying to be a good friend I just wish he was still here or I wish I was with him"  Hayley cried "well god just be with him this world is horrible anyways" Alexa replied. Hayley gave Alexa a stare and walked away and turns around and says "I thought your were my real friend but all you are is fake" Hayley said and walked away crying.

Stay tuned

Like,comment,vote,bye!