Again

"BEEEEEEEP!"

...

"BEEEEEEEP!"

. . .

"BEEEEEEE-"

"Hng... Shut up..." [Y/N] hissed under the blankets of the bed, as you slowly reached your hand lazily and threw a pillow to stop the clock from making the annoying signal that meant you were obliged to wake up.

"I'm too lazy for this worldddd..." The girl spoke in her morning-slow tone, rolling in her bed, eventually falling to the ground.

She let out an annoyed and long sigh. "God hates me. Making the most lazy-ass being have to wake up early just to go to her crappy job..." [Y/N] kept complaining, trying to get up, almost falling from the sudden movement.

She yawned as she rubbed her eyes "...I guess it can't be helped...~ I gotta pay my bills...~" the young women told herself the sad and hard truth, trying to convince her body to wake up, making her way to the wardrobe and lazily change her clothes before stretching.

~Time skip~

[Y/N] walked happily down the road, humming a song from one of those morning commercials that tend to show up in the TV, still finishing to eat a piece of her toast. The bread had a big amount of jam, making it a little more delicious and pleasing to eat.

"Aawww, my hands are all stinkyy..." you spoke to yourself, sadly. The bad mood didn't last too much though, as you had finally reached your destination. Your job. The pet shop.
You worked at a pet shop.

"Hello Hell, I am back!" you cheerfully greeted your final location for the morning, and to the night.

You quickly ran inside, liking your fingers, currently trying to get did of the jam. You groaned to yourself 'What a good way to start the day...' [Y/N] thought to herself. 'Don't want to wash this off tho, it's too delicious...'

"Hey, uhm... Miss...?" a guy's voice nearby tried to make you snap out of your mind and finally come back into reality. Your eyes wined at the sudden realisation of the way you were probably behaving in front of the costumers.

The girl almost jumped, before quickly turning to the tall man, cracking a smile "H-hello, sir! I'm sorry for the long wai...ting..."

[Y/N] just stared blankly at the man.

It was him.

The weird red-haired guy from yesterday.

He smiled sheepishly, tilting his head slightly "Hey! Didn't expect to see you here! Lol" you could totally see the lie right through him. 'Just... why...??'

The girl continued to stare at him, analyzing him from top to toe, still trying to accept his presence. And finally, after a long whole 5 minutes, she spoke. "What the actual heck are you doing here?"

He chuckled "What a way to greet a costumer!" the guy said, faking a 'hurt' kind of voice.

[Y/N] cringed, before inhaling deeply. "I see... What is it that you want then?" she asked calmly, trying to keep her sanity.

"Your hear-" the red-haired guy wasn't able to finish his phrase, as [Y/N] literally threw him off the shop.

"STOP JOKING AND STALKING ME AROUND, YOU CREEP!"

"Loloololololololol, so rude~"