At night

Soooo...
For those who don't know:

[Y/N] - Your Name
[H/C] - Hair Colour
[E/C] - Eye Colour
[F/C] - Favourite Colour

Just to be sure lol

Ik it's kinda late but I assumed from the start that everybody knew so ye xD
______________________________________

"Hmmhmm... What... the heck..."

"What time is it...?"

...

4 AM

...

WTF?!

"Why am I up at 4AM?!" [Y/N] almost yelled at thin air, rubbing her eyes and literally jumping straight out of bed, her messy [H/C] hair following her. Walking away from the bedroom and wandering around, looking for the source of the reason as to why she had woken up in the middle of the night, the girl found herself standing right behind Luciel, who was sitting in the couch with his laptop on. He appeared to be battling against his own brain not to fall asleep.
Your eyes turned left, only to see the reason why you had woken up. There laying was a crushed cup with what you assumed was once coffe split all over on the ground. The girl's eyes instantly returned to Luciel, concern was the only emotion that could be spotted in those [E/C] coloured pupils.

"Seven.. Are you okay...? It's pretty late..." the girl approached him as she spoke. He sighed shortly before lifting his head from the screen to stare up at her. After a split second staring at eachother, the male's lips moved as he started forming words.
"Finishing work" he said coldly. "Go back to sleep, It's like 4AM right now, what are you doing up?"

The girl glared down at him "YOU." she replied shortly. Seven got taken aback for a brief moment before clearing his throat, trying to maintain his cool attitude. "Sorry lol, I'm just kinda stressed Y'know?" he chuckled awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. [Y/N] puffed her cheeks and forcefully sat on the couch right next to him, making the pillows and the boy jump from her weight as she eyed him with all seriousness, making the male's eyes widen slightly from her intense stare. He gulped.

"Seven." she spoke. He tried looking away, but was stopped of doing so as [Y/N] grabbed his cheek and forced him to face her, their noses almost touching as their faces stayed just inches apart. He grinded his theet and blushed slightly. "Listen to me. For once, just do it. Stop ignoring me" he rolled his eyes at her words. The girl groaned with slight irritation at his behavior, but decided to just ignore it.

"I have no idea what's going through your mind, nor do I understand practically any of this. The only thing I know is that you and that Saeran guy have some sort of bond between yourselves and that his cult wants you all from the RFA to get involved with them" she started, recalling their previous meet with the Unknown guy, and taking a short breath before continuing, her eyes never leaving Luciel's "I worry so much about you and I want to help you with all of this... But you won't let me... Talk to me, speak to me, I want to help you!" the girl almost begged him.

Seven froze, not exactly knowing what to respond to her sudden request. His expression softened, as he looked deep into your eyes, he seemed to have finally given in. "I..." the male sighed, before placing his head on your shoulder. "...I'm sorry..." he whispered, his eyes slowly closing. [Y/N] smiled slightly, shyly running a hand under his soft and curly hair, petting him. His breathing slowing down gradually as he relaxed. Eventually, he fell asleep.

The warm smile stood still on your face, as you watched his sleeping figure breathing softly. "I feel bad for him..." she commented to herself, almost in a whisper. Carefully, she tried getting the laptop off of his lap, placing it on the ground. The device's screen caught her eye, making the girl read through it, curiosity taking over her. [Y/N] sighed in relief before closing the tiny computer. He had finished his work.

"I wonder what we're going to do about Mint Eye though..." the [H/C] hair coloured female thought out loud, careful on her tone as she did so, trying not to wake Seven up by any means. 'He deserves to have some rest'

Did he do that everynight? Staying up late because of his work? What did he do specifically, anyways? Was he an actual professional hacker after all? Is that true? You assumed so. It appeared to be so, even if almost unbelievable.

Carefully, you layed Seven down onto the couch and put a blanket over him, so he wouldn't feel cold. [Y/N] looked down at his peaceful sleeping face, and slowly took his glasses off and put them on top of his now closed laptop. 'He's even cuter like this...'

The girl smiled and kissed the top of his head softly, before walking away to once again go and try to sleep at least a little while longer.
Thinking as she made her way through the house, she started to wonder how she would go to work after tomorrow... Luckily it was weekend, Sunday now to be more exact. She also remembered about the stray cats... The poor little kittens were all alone for almost 2 days...
Suddenly she felt guilty and worried about them. 'How could I have almost forgotten about them?!' the young woman blamed herself.

No... There's a more important situation right now that needs to be solved fast. Yes. Perhaps you could also manage to ask Seven if you could go and visit the kittens later, but now you needed to concentrate about Mint Eye...

...Mint Eye... Even the name sounded oddly strange.

Suddenly, she heard something coming from the house. She sighed hoping it wasn't Seven that had woken up. 'He needs to rest...'

Call it bad luck for the girl, but it was exactly what she had predicted. The male had woken up, and positioned himself to sit. She rolled her eyes and moved towards him. "Seven, go back to sleep!" she argued.

"No." he replied shortly before getting up "The cats..." he continued speaking as he made his way to you "We need to go see them, don't we?" Luciel finished sheepishly with a smile, his husky voice speaking up. You blinked a few times before chuckling slightly.

"Nooo, Sevennn you need to get your beauty sleeppp!! Don't want you to fall asleep while you drive or else we'll be waking up at the hospital, and their food is bad." [Y/N] replied dramatically, to which Seven laughed. "If we go, I promise I'll get some sleep after we head back~! It's your only opportunity, take it or leave~!" he said, returning the joke. [Y/N] snorted, followed by a wide smile.

"I missed your jokes..." the words escaped her mouth before she realized. The girl blushed, realizing what she had just said only after blurting them out, proceeding to internally scream. Seven looked as surprised, but he then chuckled. [Y/N] played with her [H/C] hair, feeling nervous, but was interrupted by strong arms suddenly involving around her, making her almost jump at the sudden contact. Eventually she relaxed, and hugged him back, lovingly. Seven then brought up a hand to her cheek and looked straight into her [E/C] sparkling eyes, making [Y/N]'s blush get even darker. His lips curled up into a smile, before speaking up:

"I don't have cat food for the kittens though~"

And moments after, Seven received a warm and affectionate slap on the face. Ouch.